Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

Slime

Tour Winner
Don't disagree with much of that. Recruitment is always going to be an issue, especially as they are only signing players from other leagues. Difficult to point to many recent signings who have been a complete success... Aubameyang is the only one.

Problem I see however is the off field leadership issues will and are filtering through to the team.

Other clubs who have been successful have generally had far more synergy between ownership, management, coaching and players. I feel this is exactly where Liverpool are at the moment, and where City were (until the potential UEFA ban), Leicester, where previous Arsenal and Man U teams under Wenger and Fergie were.

it's the reason Chelsea go from challenging or winning to a season or two of nothing and the reason the current Man U set-up is not progressing. And the reason Spurs have not won anything despite a very good squad (and I'd be amazed if that changes under Mourinho).
Are you serious or just on the wind up?

Stuart_C

Money List Winner
Derby defender Andre Wisdom stabbed in a robbery/assault in Toxteth when visiting family at the weekend:( thankfully in a stable condition and expected to recover fully
Something strange about this, he turned up at 430am in the morning. I doubt he lives here permanently and commutes to Derby everyday.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
I think it's a good deal. City paid £46.8 (I think) so got most of their cash back and I imagine Sane will get more game time
Considering that he tore his cruciate ligament in the Charity Shield in August and has been out for the whole season there hasn't been much opportunity to give him game time. He played 47 times the previous year so I don't think game time was the problem.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
as an arsenal fan its hard to criticise other clubs deals based on how bad we are at it these days :(

seems an ok deal both ways in the current climate to me
I was looking at the fee compared to Grealish being touted for around £70/75 million. Had to Google to find out but they're both 24 and I think I'd rather have Sane. I know there's a premium on English players and Grealish's price might drop a bit if Villa go down but it does seem like Bayern have got themselves a good deal.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
I was looking at the fee compared to Grealish being touted for around £70/75 million. Had to Google to find out but they're both 24 and I think I'd rather have Sane. I know there's a premium on English players and Grealish's price might drop a bit if Villa go down but it does seem like Bayern have got themselves a good deal.
70m+ for Pepe or 45m+ for Sane

Club desperation (incl payment schedules) and player intention clearly account for some of the differences but I know which of those Id rather have