Non branded leather golf gloves

Waitforme

Assistant Pro
I got a pack of 3 Cabretta leather gloves from eBay. I’ve no complaints with them, easily as comfortable and durable as the Mizuno or Wilson ones I used to use. Think it was £9 delivered for the 3 of them.
Give them a go, I think they are fine.

I just received my 3 SG gloves from EBay , ordered on Monday I think , 8 quid , how on earth can someone be making a profit from that , they look and feel as good as any others I’ve been using of late 👍

Attachments

Tried cheaper gloves but I was wearing them out too quick, but saying this I wear through most brands fairly quickly.

I went to Hirzl gloves a few years back. Kangaroo leather palm, seem to last ages, and grip really well in the wet.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Tried cheaper gloves but I was wearing them out too quick, but saying this I wear through most brands fairly quickly.

I went to Hirzl gloves a few years back. Kangaroo leather palm, seem to last ages, and grip really well in the wet.
Suggest if you are wearing out gloves overly quickly, there may be an issue with your grip. What part of the glove are you wearing

Suggest if you are wearing out gloves overly quickly, there may be an issue with your grip. What part of the glove are you wearing
Issues with my grip guaranteed.

The thumbs always twist on me, but it was more my overly sweaty hands from playing speed golf after work that would make any brand cabretta leather glove lose it's grip. Almost like a sheen develops. Tried various washing techniques but they wouldn't recover. The hirzl ones take a lot longer to 'sheen' for me. Kangaroo leather is a bit thicker though.

Springveldt

I just received my 3 SG gloves from EBay , ordered on Monday I think , 8 quid , how on earth can someone be making a profit from that , they look and feel as good as any others I’ve been using of late 👍
I've no issue with them and will continue using them.

If someone is making a profit at that price, what does it say about the branded golves?