NFL 2020

One of the most entertaining Monday Night games ever - for the rest of the NFL. The clips of Jerry Jones sulking over the Cowboys getting their lunch handed to them by the Cardinals were priceless.

Thread starter #102

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
One of the most entertaining Monday Night games ever - for the rest of the NFL. The clips of Jerry Jones sulking over the Cowboys getting their lunch handed to them by the Cardinals were priceless.
He’s a grade A though. Cowboys are done! Best off if they tank the rest of the season for the higher draft pick to replace Dak when he leaves....

There are a ton of teams tanking this season to try and draft Clemson's Trevor Lawrence. The Jets won't fire Adam Gase as he is their best chance of getting the No.1 pick. But Lawrence is only a junior so does not have to declare for the draft anyway.

Tashyboy

Money List Winner
There are a ton of teams tanking this season to try and draft Clemson's Trevor Lawrence. The Jets won't fire Adam Gase as he is their best chance of getting the No.1 pick. But Lawrence is only a junior so does not have to declare for the draft anyway.
The way the Patriots are playing I hope he ends up there. By heck he sounds tasty.

Thread starter #105

Captainron

Antonio Brown.

Seems the Seahawks are interested in signing him. Weird one. We already have 2 gun receivers in Lockett and Metcalfe. Our O line is shot to heck though and our defense is leakier than Liverpool without VVD. Then add in the most in-form QB in the game.

If he behaves and puts his head down then he is a mega asset and Seattle could just go hell for leather on out scoring the opposition. A 44-39 win is still a win...having 3 awesome receivers will give other teams nightmares.

I think fixing the O line is a longer term project and getting Adams back in should give the D a boost...

I’m torn on this one. Like the potential for an outright gun show from Wilson and the 3 horsemen...

I hear that Brady is a massive fan of his and would take him to Tampa but I doubt that Aryans would want to see him face to face ever again.

He is the worst kind of locker room cancer out there. Any team that signs him is going be to desperate and/or stupid.

So he will sign with the Cowboys on Monday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Bucs are loaded at receiver with Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Scotty Miller, Tyler Johnson and Justin Watson as well as two top tight ends.

Thread starter #108

Captainron

He is the worst kind of locker room cancer out there. Any team that signs him is going be to desperate and/or stupid.

So he will sign with the Cowboys on Monday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Bucs are loaded at receiver with Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Scotty Miller, Tyler Johnson and Justin Watson as well as two top tight ends.
Apparently he was decent while he had his few weeks in New England. Didn’t act out but obviously his off field issues scuppered that opportunity.

Watch Green Bay get involved....

I stopped playing fantasy football around 15 years ago when it was interfering with my watching of the Bucs. I created a league back in 1992 that was dead serious, protected players and a draft where we all got together. The league is still going but only one of the original owners from 1992 is still left. I didn't even play fantasy baseball this year because of the shortened season and I normally have about six teams in that. Fantasy baseball is where the whole phenomenon all started.

I am stunned - Antonio Brown to the Bucs? This ranks alongside Jon Gruden trying to sign Darrell Russell in 2004 for insane moves. All I am hearing is that is was all Brady. Guess he is running the team now not Bruce Arians or Jason Licht.

Thread starter #112

Captainron

I am stunned - Antonio Brown to the Bucs? This ranks alongside Jon Gruden trying to sign Darrell Russell in 2004 for insane moves. All I am hearing is that is was all Brady. Guess he is running the team now not Bruce Arians or Jason Licht.
You now have a decent chance at winning the whole shebang

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
I just glance at the headlines of American football now so my knowledge is limited to say the least. Having a little glance though, the Bucs have won 4 out of 6 so far this way. For a team that have been consistently bouncing along the bottom, I'm sure the odd year may have been half decent but they rarely seem to figure at the business end, that's a very decent start. You seem to have a thing against Brady but is he not the catalyst for this? Even if on the decline, inevitable, maybe his presence is lifting his teammates? Go on, give him a little bit of credit. If you wont then why so anti?

I'm not a Patriots fan so I have no allegiance to the bloke.

I can see Brady's arm strength has gone - he is not throwing the 15-yard out patterns that all QBs need to make, his seam routes and skinny posts are poor and his receivers are bailing him out. He is the GOAT but he is 43 years old. But if he can manage the offense to success as Trent Dilfer did for the Ravens in 2000 and even Brad Johnson for the Bucs in 2002 then great. But I am getting annoyed with some halfwit presenters (OK all the semi-informed BBC ones) who are so far up his backside that they cannot see what is in front of their faces.

The Bucs are loaded with talent. The problem in 2019 was Jameis Winston spent the season chucking it to the opposition. I've been writing and commentating on the NFL for nearly 40 years and following the Bucs all that time - I want them to win more than anyone but I am realistic with what I see and expect.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
That wasn’t good for the nerves, tv coverage going down didn’t help either!

Mad the way they stop the game when they lose signal

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Some game that, Seattle snatching defeat from the jaws of victory... 1 of the few benefits of isolating is being able to stay up for snf.

Only 1 team left with an 0 now