new clubs for 2021

KenL

Tour Rookie
i bought my fairway woods way back in 2013 and in particular the 3wood is pretty worn out so i plan to replace them. as to model i am unbiased but with fairway woods i have always been a callaway man. i once had a ping g15 5wood which i dearly loved but after 1 year the shaft broke a i had to replace it. i am going for a fitting session as soon as the golf courses reopen scheduled for feb 25th; let's see
The new ping gear should be out by then.

Well - I'm thinking that the Ping fitting day on Feb 2nd that I am booked onto (rearranged from October last) is 100% not going to happen...and so moved from October last year to Feb to ...? I will eventually get new bats :(

I have a Cobra Baffler DWS fitted with an Aldila shaft, from new. I absolutely love it, so easy to hit and have no issues with flights left or right.
I’m always surprised when I read posts where people seem to struggle with Rescues.
My advice, get one of these you won’t be disappointed and in view of the age it’ll be cheap as chips.

I might get some grief for this, but I notice the new Pings have a 9 wood option. I hit my current Ping 7 wood really well, but my my next club down (5 hybrid) is a bit more erratic. The 9 wood could be a nice 180 yard club for me.

I might get some grief for this, but I notice the new Pings have a 9 wood option. I hit my current Ping 7 wood really well, but my my next club down (5 hybrid) is a bit more erratic. The 9 wood could be a nice 180 yard club for me.
You do what makes you score the least! Screw what anyone else thinks!

Problem with going too high loft on woods, what happens when you are 170 away in the rough or a divot?