Mottram Hall GC, Cheshire 8th Sunday /9th MondayApril 2018

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Just picking up Roddy. See you boys soon
I'm still in bed. Will have to get up soon though as my irons are still at the club after being lengthened and regripped yesterday. That's normal right? To completely change the characteristics of your irons just before a big comp??

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
I'm still in bed. Will have to get up soon though as my irons are still at the club after being lengthened and regripped yesterday. That's normal right? To completely change the characteristics of your irons just before a big comp??
That's tame by your standards wolf-man. New irons usually!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Big thank you for Stuey for organising this, hopefully a permanent fixture in the calendar. Top organising.

I could have sworn that you sounded shy when doing the presentation......

Pity your a big girls blouse who can't play after drinking till 7 in the morning, unlike me and davey mac.

#proper drinkers start with a cup of tea.;)

Well in stuey,lar.:thup:

Thread starter #25

Stuart_C

Loud & Wide
Big thank you for Stuey for organising this, hopefully a permanent fixture in the calendar. Top organising.

Pity your a big girls blouse who can't play after drinking till 7 in the morning, unlike me and davey mac.

:rofl: :rofl: You two fannys never had a bottle of red wine aswell as lager:D

Qwerty

Tour Winner

Epic performance in the Bar from you guys, I've never seen someone so drunk eating breakfast.
:cheers:

Hopefully same time next year. Top work Stu :thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Epic performance in the Bar from you guys, I've never seen someone so drunk eating breakfast.
:cheers:

Hopefully same time next year. Top work Stu :thup:
I wasnt a pretty sight, Dave - I'm sure I seen some parents shuffle their kids back to bed, and said they'll come back later.:p

7am to 7pm, and no drugs to help. And I was laughed at for starting with a cuppa.:D

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
I wasnt a pretty sight, Dave - I'm sure I seen some parents shuffle their kids back to bed, and said they'll come back later.:p

7am to 7pm, and no drugs to help. And I was laughed at for starting with a cuppa.:D
Drank before ye, drank after ye.also I never fell asleep in the bar...

Tbf to myself, after tugs got me a rum (about 9pm) I refuse responsibility for anything I done or said in the following 10hrs.

:rofl:

Junior

Tour Winner
Great couple of days golfing & a top night in the bar watching the final round of the masters. Cheers for sorting it big man. Hopefully it'll be an annual occasion !!!!!

Lincoln Quaker

KFC Loving Travel Agent
Agreed with all the comments you did us proud Stu with your organising, top weekend, great weather as well considering its back to freezing again.

Thought the venue was really good value for money as well.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Top stuff Stu! Was a great couple of days. Thanks to all my playing partners for putting up with me over the 2 days, especially Glynn and Dave on day one and my putting woes (anybody want to buy an EVNROLL putter?!?!?).
The course was loads better condition wise than what i expected. I couldn't believe how dry it was. The food and company was great.
Still shudder at the thought of drinking pints with a bottle of red wine chaser.... That's hardcore that is!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Echo all the above comments. Truly a fantastic few days and some legendary alcohol consumption to top it off. Enjoyed the course and the craic was brutal. Still laughing at Cam wondering round the bar shouting "Cocoon" at the table full of old folks in front of the TV.......

Well done Stu and it'll definitely be on again next year even if I have to organise it 👍👍👍

Thread starter #37

Stuart_C

Loud & Wide
Thanks for the comments gents, i'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I will be speaking to YGT over the next few days to discuss next years trip, it will definitely be going ahead again.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Stu, keen on this next year if you're sorting. Unfortunately too close to the Turnberry trip for me to make it this year.

Glad you all enjoyed it.