Mince Pies

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Yes if he thinks he can have a picnic here at the moment he’s in for a real shock.
Bok in Spain though.;)
OK in Almeria where Hobbit is but The Canaries yesterday were hit by a sandstorm, la calima, from The Sahara. All airports were closed.

We go to Lanzarote tomorrow which should be OK

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Boxes or pies? I have 40 pies left 👍. I've been trying to ration myself plus it also took a while to get through a Christmas cake both at home and also work. The cakes have both gone now so I'm able to fully concentrate on the remaining pies 😂
Only 5 pies I am afraid. Well beaten.

However I do have around 20 slices of homemade Christmas cake. Also a recommendation for any sweet tooth’s visiting Ibiza- Buy flao, only made in Ibiza.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Have you got a spy camera in my house 😱? Ruby port and also tawny port, standard wensleydale and also rum and ginger wensleydale (we were in Hawes just a few weeks ago and filled up), Christmas cake and mince pies. You may have the sun and retirement but I'm living the dream right now 😆

I've actually only just discovered the joy's of tawny port 😍. Definitely the future.
My wife's cousin from Reith introduced me to Christmas cake and Wensleydale cheese about 10 years ago....lovely combination.

Thread starter #127

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Well, my stash made it to May 24th. I've just eaten my last one. Lockdown has definitely increased consumption, I just did not see it coming and so did not factor it in. Next pie season I will be better prepared and stash more away.

@Slab , finally we are all in it together 😁

pauldj42

Money List Winner
Well, my stash made it to May 24th. I've just eaten my last one. Lockdown has definitely increased consumption, I just did not see it coming and so did not factor it in. Next pie season I will be better prepared and stash more away.

Sad day mate, stay strong, you can get through this.:)

Slab

Money List Winner

I want to sympathise with you but I know your burps are mince pie flavoured
... so it's just too soon 😂

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro

Can’t you get any from Turkey?