Make sure your club is obeying all the Health and Safety Regulations

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Greens will be quicker by next weekend - we came down another .5mm today on the cut - you have to do it in stages - fairways/rough excellent - bunkers need some work but without the man power during the lockdown, that is understandable. We will have white tees back in play by then too. I am out at 9.16 so should be finishing just as you get there - come and say hello - you'll know where I am parked being the Captain :)
I will do indeed! Guests ok to play off the whites?

Thread starter #62
If you want - we put yellows only this first week just to speed up play whilst people got back into the game after not having swung a club for eight weeks.

GB72

Money List Winner
If you want - we put yellows only this first week just to speed up play whilst people got back into the game after not having swung a club for eight weeks.
This makes sense to me. One of the most important factors at the moment is keeping the course flowing so as there are no jams on tees, at the clubhouse, in the car park etc. To have a full course of golfers who had not hit a ball for 3 months playing off the white tees would not seem conducive to keeping the flow smooth on the course and keeping higher footfall areas free of traffic.

Thread starter #64
That was the view of everyone except our resident club complainer and one person on this forum who I think needs to pair up with him for nine holes to see how long he lasts

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Greens will be quicker by next weekend - we came down another .5mm today on the cut - you have to do it in stages - fairways/rough excellent - bunkers need some work but without the man power during the lockdown, that is understandable. We will have white tees back in play by then too. I am out at 9.16 so should be finishing just as you get there - come and say hello - you'll know where I am parked being the Captain :)
Surely all of that will keep your new best friend happy? Probably not I fear. Whats that phrase about pleasing some of the people....