I thought the human race couldn't sink much lower; I was wrong.

It makes you wonder what sort of upbringing the perp had himself.
Having said that ,it is no way that any human should treat their offspring ,the poor girls must have gone through hell after what he has done.
May he rot in jail forever.
Total scum

Wolf

Couldn't read past the headline to be honest. Like the OP I have no words at all, the only real justice would be to put him on general population wing and let all the other inmates know of his crimes.

Nothing can literally describe how to feel about this and how his daughter and the children will feel knowing they have to live with this fact for their whole lives..

chellie

Tour Winner
Hopefully he will be "got at" Sadly though I would imagine he's not the first to do this and won't be the last.

Swinglowandslow

Couldn't read past the headline to be honest. Like the OP I have no words at all, the only real justice would be to put him on general population wing and let all the other inmates know of his crimes.

Nothing can literally describe how to feel about this and how his daughter and the children will feel knowing they have to live with this fact for their whole lives..
Like you, couldn't read it much further. Absolutely vile behaviour. Should be got rid of.

Slime

Tour Winner
I’m all for the death penalty for people like that. Preferably stoned to death.
I'm a long time advocate of the death penalty, I'd even flick the switch myself.
Why do we keep faeces, like this bloke, alive?
It really is beyond me ............................... I guess it's their 'human rights', which in itself is just laughable.
Commit a crime like that and all human rights should be revoked, including the right to live.
Society automatically becomes a better, safer place.

Thread starter #19

Blue in Munich

Money List Winner
I'm a long time advocate of the death penalty, I'd even flick the switch myself.
Why do we keep faeces, like this bloke, alive?
It really is beyond me ............................... I guess it's their 'human rights', which in itself is just laughable.
Commit a crime like that and all human rights should be revoked, including the right to live.
Society automatically becomes a better, safer place.
I can understand the reluctance in modern society for the death sentence. However in cases like this where the DNA will provide utterly irrefutable evidence that he is guilty I'll be happy to see him gone, and deal with him myself if necessary. Why are we wasting money keeping him for the rest of his life; spend the same money on the therapy & counselling his poor victims will so desperately need.