I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Just made a cheeky 'fingers crossed' purchase. Been on the look out for a slightly heavier hybrid as I've found previous ones too light - just ordered an Adams XTD TI, which has an 87 gram shaft supposedly. 50 quid. Fingers crossed it does the job really, if not then I think hybrids are just not for me.

Ecco BIOM 3 Hybrid with Boa lacing.

Picked them up today, and wearing them around the office. My god they are comfy, I've teak the top insole out as I have very wide feet and they just fit fantastically.

ger147

Tour Winner
A pair of Cleveland RTX 3 wedges, 2 for £169 deal from AG. First outing tonight and they went very well. Excellent wedges, look lovely behind the ball and exactly the feel I was looking for. I would deffo look at them if you're in the market for new wedges at the moment.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
A pair of Cleveland RTX 3 wedges, 2 for £169 deal from AG. First outing tonight and they went very well. Excellent wedges, look lovely behind the ball and exactly the feel I was looking for. I would deffo look at them if you're in the market for new wedges at the moment.
Fantastic wedges! I have the 50/54/58 and love them! Good choice!

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Pair of Navy UA matchplay trousers from AG. Had some vouchers to use from a couple runner up places and didn't really need anything so went for these.

Grant85

Head Pro
A Cleveland rtx3 50 deg wedge.

I’ve had a 52 & 54 in my bag. Clearly not enough of a gap. Been thinking about switching the 52 for a 50.

Took the wee one out in the pram and happened to walk round to my local American Golf. They had an ex-demo Cleveland RTX 3 wedge for £49.

It’s basically hit a few balls off the mat in their shop. Bargain.