I bought today.....

Dan2501

Tour Winner
That's just so much commitment to one ball - I could never do that, I'm too fickle. Would end up with 4 and a half boxes not used probably. :LOL:
I've used Chrome Softs for 3 or 4 summer seasons now and not switched them out, so if I like the Snell's, 6 dozen will get used eventually :)

Have heard really good things, excited to give them a go.

I've used Chrome Softs for 3 or 4 summer seasons now and not switched them out, so if I like the Snell's, 6 dozen will get used eventually :)

Have heard really good things, excited to give them a go.
I have a few prov X , which I've had for a while and think they have gone off ? Balls must have a shelf life ?

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Courtesy of Ping ive just received a set of Arcoss sensors so going to order the Link today...not available until November though:(
Hi mate I picked one up.on eBay for £60 brand new. The seller has a few but he's called them Arccos caddie not arccos link.

Mine all.works fine so maybe worth a look?

banjofred

Under Armour Mens Storm Elements Insulated Breathable Golf Jacket from Golf Base. Looks like it has a small amount of insulation throughout and still thin enough to swing easily. I really do not like being cold. During the winter I usually end up with a polo shirt and then 2 long sleeves shirts of some type and quite often a sleeveless insulated vest over that. Hoping it will just be the Polo and a thin long sleeve under this jacket.

Zig

Haha, two very conflicting responses. I like them, the only other colour was a bit drab anyway. They feel lovely and comfy too.
I think they're fab - what type of Ecco are they? Where'd you buy them from? Not that I'm going to copy, obviously! ;)