I bought today.....

What was their stock levels like. I went not long after golf re-started and I thought their clothing stocks in the bigger brands (UA, Ping, Adidas, etc) were quite run down. Whether that was issues getting stuff back in after lockdown or people had stripped it I don't know
Pretty good. They didn’t have the size I wanted but I noticed a sign that said they had more stock and to ask..... I did and they had everything I wanted.

Jacko_G

Journeyman Pro
I've gone a bit mad lately.

Following on from my new driver I wasn't happy with the Hzrdus Smoke - just had to work it too hard through impact to square the face. Long story boring I am now the proud owner of an Evenflow Riptide in my driver.

13 x Golf Pride MCC +4 Spine Align grips
UA Goretex jacket (eBay)
Mizuno MMC FliHi 3 iron (bloody eBay)
UST Recoil shaft for said FliHi (yip eBay)
Dwyers winter trousers (hate eBay)
3 x Microfiber golf towels (bargain on eBay)
2 x cheap micro fleece tops (Decathlon)

Majority bought with a golf trip in mind at the end of October. Grips are needed.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Had a £50 Clubhouse Golf voucher from my birthday, just spent it on a Calvin Klein polo, a FJ rain glove, a Zoom one size fits all glove (been wanting to try the Zoom one), and a scorecard holder, since I don't have one and I've always fancied my scorecards not turning to paper maché when it rains.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
The same pair of M&S trousers that I’ve bought every September for the past five years; one grey, one beige and one light blue. Still can’t bring myself to a) buy proper golf trousers or b) pay more than £19.50 for a pair of slacks

Orikoru

Tour Winner
The same pair of M&S trousers that I’ve bought every September for the past five years; one grey, one beige and one light blue. Still can’t bring myself to a) buy proper golf trousers or b) pay more than £19.50 for a pair of slacks
What the hell have you been doing to go through three pairs of trousers every year?? Rolling around in the grass? Doing kneeslides?

Traminator

Check out County Golf, brilliant for bargains on golf clothing.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
A dozen Snell MTB-X from eBay. £22 for Pearl/Pearl-1 grade. Running low on balls and wanted to try some of these but they've been slammed with orders so only taking preorders at the minute so these seemed a good option to give them a go, like them and I'll put an order in for 6 dozen I think.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
A dozen Snell MTB-X from eBay. £22 for Pearl/Pearl-1 grade. Running low on balls and wanted to try some of these but they've been slammed with orders so only taking preorders at the minute so these seemed a good option to give them a go, like them and I'll put an order in for 6 dozen I think.
That's just so much commitment to one ball - I could never do that, I'm too fickle. Would end up with 4 and a half boxes not used probably. :LOL:

Jacko_G

Journeyman Pro
Brilliant balls