I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Disc mate. I can't be missing out on sales in Smyths, Amazon etc. The prices for digital downloads on the the PS store now are crazy, how will they be when you have no choice where to buy from?
Yeah that is such a con. I swear when Amazon are flogging year old games for £25, they're still 50 quid download on PSN. Sod that!

Hoganman1

Well I made it for four months without buying any clubs. Yesterday the dam broke. I've been struggling with my Taylormade '17 M2 three and five woods for some time. While playing a match one of my golf buddies suggested I try his Cally Mavrik Max three. After a few shots I was hooked. I did a little research online, went to Dick's Sporting Goods last night, tried the demos and the Mavrik Max three and five are in the bag.

Traminator

This arrived today. Watched a random video where they were talking about old Bullseye putters so picked this up for £9.50 inc P&P from ebay. Just tried it out on the carpet at home and I love it. Got a comp tomorrow and it's in the bag - I'm all in :)

Takes me back to my junior days in the 80s.
These were all the rage and we all had one variation at one time or another.

Crow

Tour Winner
This arrived today. Watched a random video where they were talking about old Bullseye putters so picked this up for £9.50 inc P&P from ebay. Just tried it out on the carpet at home and I love it. Got a comp tomorrow and it's in the bag - I'm all in :)
Nice, quite an early one, is the shaft fluted?

I've got a couple, one similar to yours in the middle below showing the fluted shaft.

1600455307803.png 1600455344559.png

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner

I've got one too and used it for a period of time. So simple. Easy to line up and introduced me to the idea of center shafted putters.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Have you tried any of their more recent models?
Genuinely the best golf shoes I've ever worn, even better than my Ecco shoes!
Yeah, tried on the codechaos and a couple of boost tour 360 versions. Just wasn't comfortable. The backs on Adidas always go, my PP's boost 360s collapsed at the back after about 6 months.
Will stick with my FJ Dryjoy Tours and Tour S.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Got some Titleist tour speeds to try out next week but also bought a sleeve of AVX. Really impressed how well it performed in windy conditions out there today. I am not a long hitter but I was also impressed with the distance too.