I bought today.....

Traminator

Pair of black Footjoys that are beautifully complemented by my black socks and black mock turtle neck 🤔.
No white belt with this ensemble 😜

Traminator

Oh, and I followed the recommendations on here and bought a few MCC+4 grips from Adore Golf a couple of days ago, due to be delivered tomorrow.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Just ordered PGA 2k21 for PS4. It was down to £40 on Amazon just back in the realm of acceptable pricewise. And the old game is getting a bit boring as the online societies have largely shut down.

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
New titleist T100 irons 5-Pw arrived today. I am not the best ball striker so when I went to st Ives forms Titleist fitting expected the T 200s. Turns out my spin was super low so a combination of T100 and a higher spinning shaft had me flushing it. Fingers crossed the magic carries over to the course !

Redtraveller

Club Champion
An Adidas jumper for the winter using core ADISALE for 30% off if anyone is interested. Also ordered a Sunderland gilet from County golf. Ordered large but never worn any Sunderland stuff so hoping it’s ok

New titleist T100 irons 5-Pw arrived today. I am not the best ball striker so when I went to st Ives forms Titleist fitting expected the T 200s. Turns out my spin was super low so a combination of T100 and a higher spinning shaft had me flushing it. Fingers crossed the magic carries over to the course !
Beautiful clubs

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Disc mate. I can't be missing out on sales in Smyths, Amazon etc. The prices for digital downloads on the the PS store now are crazy, how will they be when you have no choice where to buy from?
Yep, same here, disc versions of games are generally so much cheaper. Only time I pick up digital games is when they're massively reduced on the store.