I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Bought a Quechua gilet from Decathlon. I already own an Inesis one from them but it's padded and was actually too warm at times on the milder days of last winter. This new one is thinner, should be easier to pack in the golf bag as well. This is the one.

apj0524

Head Pro
Have given up with trying to hit a driving iron so bought a Ping G410 17 deg Hybrid to go with the 22 degree, and cranked it down 1 degree to open the slightly the face, what a weapon, low running 2i bullets, why did I listen to my ego :cautious:

FJ Furys from CompleteGolfer.co.uk

Really good service, it was my first time using them and I was impressed with the next day tracked delivery. Would recommend to others!

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Got some winter trousers from Glenmuir good fit good quality and I wore them today nice and warm had one shower and water resistant, so good I ordered a second pair.

Axglo Tri-Lite Trolley w/ free accesory pack courtesy of ClubhouseGolf.

I've been searching second hand and new trolleys for a while and fancied a Clicgear one but I couldn't be bothered waiting so took the plunge on this. Just need a new bag and I'm sorted with everything for the forseeable future until my game improves enough to justify new irons/wedges!

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Axglo Tri-Lite Trolley w/ free accesory pack courtesy of ClubhouseGolf.

I've been searching second hand and new trolleys for a while and fancied a Clicgear one but I couldn't be bothered waiting so took the plunge on this. Just need a new bag and I'm sorted with everything for the forseeable future until my game improves enough to justify new irons/wedges!
I’d been struggling to get a trolley over the summer, so like you took the plunge on one of these. I’ve been really pleased with it. Particularly like the handbrake.

larmen

Head Pro
Ping bucket hat, also getting ready for winter and rain. I wanted to buy the GG one, but it's Ping and was only GBP 20. Fanboy ;-)