I bought today.....

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
3 weeks ago at the point of just about to pay somewhat crazy money for just one wedge ...
Cleveland "It will take a week"

A week later..... Nothing.

Another week later...
Cleveland "Oh we don't have just the heads we'll be custom fitting an existing wedge, it'll be another week"

Another week was yesterday...

Today...
Cleveland "Oh we're out of those heads now"
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Bunch of asterisks.
What wedge is this mate? Tempted on some new Cleveland's myself but don't want to be waiting ages.

Just picked myself up some new wedges on ebay, 50 SM7, 54 SM7 and 58 SM6 (3 wedge set) for £135 ... they are in excellent condition, still cannot believe I got them so cheap, seeing as other sets seem to be going for £165+ ..... thought I would go for a set, as had 3 different makes before ... hit in the garage last night ..... they feel nice

Imurg

Grand Slam Winner
Knowing the new Zipcore was coming out I suspect Cleveland started trimming production of the RTX4 so they're not left with much stock when they launch.
And if the Zipcore was pushed back a bit due to Covid and/or the factories were shut for a few months..that would cause the shortage..similar issues with the Mizuno JPX range.
New one supposed to be coming out in September so they trimmed production of the current models, C19 pushed everything back and now it's hard to find JPX heads.