I bought today.....

Lilyhawk

Hope you don't have to wait too long. Seems some companies are having big delivery issues (for obvious reasons), I've been waiting 3 weeks for my Vokeys. Fortunately I've got the pro's demo ones in the bag until mine arrive.
The fitter did mention that most manufacturers was very busy at the moment, but fingers crossed I’ll have them in a couple of weeks time.

Pull

Assistant Pro
Picked up 2 pairs of Adidas Tour 360 shoes (spiked and spikeless) off the adidas website, some are reduced by 30% and there is also a 25% off code on voucher discount sites which also works. Both pairs picked up for £135. Nearly bought 1 pair in the shop for that much on saturday.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Apple Watch series 3, to use as a sat nav and just have a dabble in new tech.. seemed like a justifiable experiment
Totally reliant on mine! Which app will you use with it? Recommend hole19, easy to use and the free version is fine if you just want distances, basic layout and score keeping.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Totally reliant on mine! Which app will you use with it? Recommend hole19, easy to use and the free version is fine if you just want distances, basic layout and score keeping.
That’s the one I downloaded, hopefully has the Swedish courses. I have no idea what else I can do with it .. but I’ll work it all out. :)

Traminator

Another 3 wood to replace the one that cracked, to fill the void until the new one that I bought last week arrives in about 3 weeks time 😐

After a 3 month wait my Scotty finally turned up.

Tis a thing of beauty.
Very nice indeed! Be interested in which putter you moved from and whether you rolled any of the others from the range. I’m stuck between a Squareback and Newport 2, thing the Squareback might offer a little more forgiveness on off centre strikes.

bradleywedge

I just lost my last 4 today. Had to finish my round with a found orange Callaway or go to white balls.

Did you find a good deal somewhere? Or did you pay regular price?
Not sure regular price larmen, I paid £11.99 for dozen at Clubhouse Golf. I don't have a particularly fast swing speed, will be using them on Sunday, what are they like to hit?

larmen

Head Pro
Not sure regular price larmen, I paid £11.99 for dozen at Clubhouse Golf. I don't have a particularly fast swing speed, will be using them on Sunday, what are they like to hit?
I am not good enough to feel any real differences ;-)

What they are like is great to find again on a fairway or rough. You just walk down and there it is, you can hardly miss it. And if there is a bunch of balls you know which one is yours.

Traminator

What they are like is great to find again on a fairway or rough. You just walk down and there it is, you can hardly miss it. And if there is a bunch of balls you know which one is yours.
I really like it when people say stuff like this 🙂
Nice and honest 👍

bradleywedge

Will look good on the green against my Mizuno craft III blue ion putter which is arriving tomorrow ;)