I bought today.....

Golf depot is a disgrace, 5 weeks and counting for a polo shirt , they are still advertising in my size , I did manage to get a reply from them , with a promise of prompt postage ,tell me another !
Mine was with cgdiscountgolf not golfdepot sorry. Didn't take the gamble of golf depot! Good luck though

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Do people, under the current circumstances, expect the same service as normal?

Is that reasonable?

Would think people might realise there are challenges in the supply chain right now and manage expectations accordingly.

Or maybe we all have too much time on our hands and can't understand others might have less?

Complaining publicly is a little uncouth. Unless you have the whole picture, and all of the facts, you are likely slandering a business and impacting potential sales.

Is that morally right?

Granted there are always extremes and, in some cases, people are genuinely let down.

But not to the extent you see the complaints on this forum at the moment.

I've never seen such levels of complaining about service before the C19 shenanigans.

Not aimed at anyone personally, just a general observation about the direction this thread has taken in the last 8 weeks.

Last edited:

Traminator

Do people, under the current circumstances, expect the same service as normal?
Many of the comments point towards communication.

If a company takes our money and gives a delivery date it's only reasonable to expect stuff to turn up on or near that date.

If a company communicates that stuff will be sent out slower than normal due to the ongoing situation, any sensible buyer won't have a problem.

Morning

I'm in the market for a new rangefinder..the Bushnel V5 shift. It seems to be £359 at most places, but with a 5% discount code at ClicGolf I've got it down to £341.05.

Thought I'd ask if anybody could better the 5% code I found and get it down any more than that??

Thanks is advance!

Traminator

Morning

I'm in the market for a new rangefinder..the Bushnel V5 shift. It seems to be £359 at most places, but with a 5% discount code at ClicGolf I've got it down to £341.05.

Thought I'd ask if anybody could better the 5% code I found and get it down any more than that??

Thanks is advance!
Yes I appreciate this doesn't answer your question 😉, but if you're open to other suggestions here's one.
I was an avid Bushnell user for a few years until a pro friend did me a deal on a Golf Buddy laser. (LR5?)
It does exactly the same job, I've had it a couple of years and would happily get the same brand again.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233343257537

EDIT: Although on closer inspection that one has the slope (spit) feature.

Last edited:

timd77

Assistant Pro
A second hand TM M2 3 wood from golfbidder. Got to be said, their service is superb. I’m PXing another club, they pay for the p&p and arrange for UPS to collect it from my house.

I don’t always use them because they’re a touch more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Traminator

Morning

Thanks is advance!
Completegolfer.co.uk

£323 with code Loyalty10