I bought today.....

bluewolf

Money List Winner
I think we will be fine.

It will be at least 3 weeks and of saving face before we flog all out goodies on eBay 🤣

Mind you. At least you will get ownership of a PXG 1 iron for the bargain price of £149 😂
You can sod off! Heavily used face. Even heavier used hosel. I’ll give you £99 and a lift to Machrie at diesel and coffee cost only 👍

Traminator

Have been very restrained on the purchasing front during lockdown, so following advice on here have just ordered 3 pairs of Adidas 365 shorts, fingers crossed they fit 😅
Closely followed by a golf shirt, some socks and sunglasses 😎.
Need to change password and hide it.

timd77

Assistant Pro
This lockdown has saw me become an Aficionado of fine golfing gear at bargain prices.

I’ve bought

Vega vc01 -vc03 iron heads new for £300

RRP on some sites is north of £1300

Set of new C taper shafts abs ferules, epoxy etc for about £100

Three new Vega Wedges in a stunning raw finish for £110, £69 and £65 quid

RRP £200 each I think

A brand new PXG 0311x 1 Iron (🤣🤣 who am I kidding..) with an aerotech steelfiber shaft. New from Golf Depot for £150 RRP probably north of £400 plus the shaft won’t be cheap!

A scotty Cameron phantom x5 putter, new from golf depot for £200 quid. RRP on most sites still £350 plus atm

So I have spent around £1000 give or take

However... 😊

I did not like the feel of the scotty phantom and preferred my old Futura X5. Flogged the scotty for £230 on eBay.

RTX3 54 and 60 for £50 to a mate

SM7s Nearly new to a mate for £200

Srixon 765 4-pw to a fellow NW crew chum 😊 £220

Callaway xr16 3 wood nearly new on eBay for £65

So my total outlay was only £229.

😁

Very happy with my (rose tinted) thoughts that I am a golf wheeler dealer 😂

Bag looks that absolute dogs at the moment. Killing me staring at the shineys everyday. Especially when I have no garden to swing them in currently.

Just hope I like the bloody things on the course.
I don’t know anything about Vega but have you watched these videos SAS golf chap has been doing? He’s bought a job lot of heads with the plan being to build them into sets and flog them on. Interesting series.

Spoon

My build a bargain bag for a returning golfer continues...

Yesterday I bagged a benross hot speed 10 driver and a hot speed 10 3 wood, both in great condition with Headcovers £50 for the pair.

And a brand new Cleveland huntington beach Soft putter for £41!

With the putter, I fancied trying a milled face and been as I just sold my old white hot rossie for £60 I'm quids in.

Pretty chuffed :)

My build a bargain bag for a returning golfer continues...

Yesterday I bagged a benross hot speed 10 driver and a hot speed 10 3 wood, both in great condition with Headcovers £50 for the pair.

And a brand new Cleveland huntington beach Soft putter for £41!

With the putter, I fancied trying a milled face and been as I just sold my old white hot rossie for £60 I'm quids in.

Pretty chuffed :)
Where did you get that putter from for that price?!

Spoon

You can get an absolute bargain on eBay when the seller is doing an awful job in describing an item, maybe even does a typo in the title.
Agreed, I think in both of my cases it was more to do with them ending at non peak times. On both, I was literally the only bidder. I kind of feel bad for the putter guy, I sent him a buy it now offer of £50 which he declined saying he hoped to get £60+ for it... :/

Spoon

2 clubs, 2 lots of balls.

Both as described. That’s 3/3 for me from Golf Depot.

Now I just need to hit these irons and lose some of these balls 🤣.
I've still not had my refund... I've been sent one of those credit memos though. I wonder if I order more stuff to take if over the £39.99, the 1st order will arrive??

No response via email or phone. :/

Spoon

What are you guys still buying off golf depot? They’ve nothing left
£20 odd of Balls & gloves was my first order. Visited today and I'm sure they had some new things, not much, but the odd bit I don't remember seeing before.

My credit memo landed end of last week, I just missed it as it went to spam.