How many blooming golf shirts?

Thread starter #1

IanM

Journeyman Pro
Mrs IanM was having a tidy up of her wardrobe and was doing a Charity Shop bag this morning, asked me of there was anything if I had anything to include, So had a look...... purely golf wise,

17 polo shirts
6 shorts
7 pair of golf trousers

I guess about two thirds of which rarely, if ever see the light of day!

I bet some of you lot are worse!!

Fish

Major Champion
I think I could double those individual figures 😳

I’ve got 20+ Polos folded up that I’m confident I won’t wear again, but are too good to throw or give away, some have sentimental value, it’s a toughie.

I’ve got about 8 pairs of shorts that are 34” and 12+ troos I’m hopeful that I can back to that waist size 🤔

I think I could double those individual figures 😳

I’ve got 20+ Polos folded up that I’m confident I won’t wear again, but are too good to throw or give away, some have sentimental value, it’s a toughie.

I’ve got about 8 pairs of shorts that are 34” and 12+ troos I’m hopeful that I can back to that waist size 🤔
ah yes - the 34" waist trousers just waiting for me to get back there - as they have been waiting the last 15yrs...

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
This thread has made me decide that I’ll have a realistic sort out, watch this space....
Made me realise I'm normal - so won't bother. Stopped counting when I went past 50 and hadn't even started on the ones on hangers I use regularily (in the summer).
But I use them all the time rather than just for golf..

Jigger

Club Champion
Not far behind the op but I wear my plain golf tops every day at work etc. so I’m claiming an excuse for my top half apparel addiction 😝

after a clear out I have it down to

24 polo shirts
6 pairs of trousers
6 pairs of shorts
4 1/2 zip top and
5 sweaters

Mrs f_t says no more til next year, although that statement was made in 2019 ;);)

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Must admit most of my wardrobe is a mystery to me. I just grab whatever is nearest and carry on. I reckon there must be a good 80% unknown fabric within.

patricks148

Ryder Cup Winner
a whole wardrobe of stuff...just too many tbh, i think i even have 4 RL shirts and a couple of pairs of trooos still with th tags on, never worn

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
When it comes to clothes I am a simply atrocious at being able to walk past a a 'bargain'
I have got 5 double wardrobes full. Many items have only been worn once.

To give my due I have put on some weight in the past three years and there are a lot of 'I will lose the weight and get back in to those'