Home driving range nets

Jigger

Club Champion
I highly recommend callaway soft balls for nets. They’re sponge and react really well. Id never use a real ball on a net. Too many horror stories.

Question for all of you? Any of you using the garage. I’ve got an impact screen hanging off a steel wire tension kit so I can fold my screen away to one side. Added bonus is you are half way to a simulator room 😝

Dogma

Assistant Pro
I have bought a net too. Comes Monday (y)

Did it early Tuesday which seems a bit of a blessing now as they now all seem out of stock.

Think I will use it in conjunction with my phone and dry shampoo to work on strike.

Now worrying myself that I'll engrain some bad habit :ROFLMAO:

I have bought a net too. Comes Monday (y)

Did it early Tuesday which seems a bit of a blessing now as they now all seem out of stock.

Think I will use it in conjunction with my phone and dry shampoo to work on strike.

Now worrying myself that I'll engrain some bad habit :ROFLMAO:
Even SkyTrak have ran out of stock apparently.

I highly recommend callaway soft balls for nets. They’re sponge and react really well. Id never use a real ball on a net. Too many horror stories.

Question for all of you? Any of you using the garage. I’ve got an impact screen hanging off a steel wire tension kit so I can fold my screen away to one side. Added bonus is you are half way to a simulator room 😝
Do you have a double garage? Mine is about 7-8 foot wide, didn't think it would be wide enough to swing a club. Not even sure I could get the car in it and get out without climbing out the boot.