Haircut anyone?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Done my own for ages, realised it doesn't take that much talent.
No. 2 beard and sideburns, no.3 back and sides and no.4 on top.

I always note how it takes less time each trim and put it down to experience and practice. Then realised its just because there is less and less to cut 😂

Stuart_C

Money List Winner
Did anyone think of getting a quick trim before the lock down? No me neither. I had an appointment with my hairdresser....cough,,,,er barber booked in for next Thursday, holiday haircut you see. Got a text today....nope! So then....what to do? I'm gonna attempt a DIY haircut next week. Well what choice do I have? No I can't let it grow long, it doesn't grow length it's like a mop. Left uncut I like a bluddy scarecrow. Unless anyone has an idea.........
Go for the Boris Johnson look, you’d look like his brother Warwick Hunt😉

Orikoru

Tour Winner
I have ridiculously fast growing hair & beard. Used to have to shave before morning & after lunch parade back in basic training. Hair needs cutting usually every 3 weeks otherwise its out of control. By the end of this especially if we have extended lock down I'm going to either resemble a viking or a yeti.
Maybe we should have a little contest on the forum where we all don't cut our hair until lockdown is over and then post pictures up at the end. :LOL:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Luckily mine got done two weeks ago as I uaually have oit done every 6 to 8 weeks I might be ok.

I have always kept the sides in trim between cuts but yet to work out a method of getting the back cut.

My daughter used to do that for me when she still lived here but we have been staying well apart for a couple of weeks now.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
Mine was done about 3 weeks ago. I prefer it short, my missus prefers it longer, looks like she'll get her way. Normally 6 on top, 4 back and sides. I may finish up looking like my Avatar!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
No virus is going to stop me from a haircut - but then my wife is a qualified mens (and ladies) hairdresser although she did give up in 1985. The last time I paid for a haircut it cost half a crown 😋
I bet you got something for the weekend and he took 3 teeth out as well. :D