Haircut anyone?

Thread starter #1

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Did anyone think of getting a quick trim before the lock down? No me neither. I had an appointment with my hairdresser....cough,,,,er barber booked in for next Thursday, holiday haircut you see. Got a text today....nope! So then....what to do? I'm gonna attempt a DIY haircut next week. Well what choice do I have? No I can't let it grow long, it doesn't grow length it's like a mop. Left uncut I like a bluddy scarecrow. Unless anyone has an idea.........

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
My haircut was due next week. Luckily my hairdresser does a great job so it stays in shape but I'm going to have to hack at the fringe!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Luckily for me my OH is fully qualified and my daughter is 2 years into her apprenticeship so I can get a haircut whenever

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
Bought some clippers when Murph came home covered in white bitumen based road paint. Couldn't wash it off, had to shave him.

They could see some action.

chellie

Tour Winner
I should have been there for a trim today:( I've not had it coloured since August 19 so at least I'm not bothered about roots showing. I'm going grey disgracefully;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
HID runs the trimmer over mine and does a bloody good job, especially at the back making it look neat and level. She's been doing it for years and with nature reducing her workload every time it can't be too long before it won't matter

chrisd

Major Champion
No virus is going to stop me from a haircut - but then my wife is a qualified mens (and ladies) hairdresser although she did give up in 1985. The last time I paid for a haircut it cost half a crown 😋

Misses usually just goes over with a number one but if I stop going to work tempted to just go all out with my razor. Had a full beard for the last few years so no need to worry with that!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
I had a haircut about 5 weeks ago, so I'm good for a while (I get it cut about once every two months).

On the upside of doing it yourself, no one is going to see you anyway so who cares what it looks like?? I have a trimmer that I use for my beard, but it has attachments for all lengths from number 1 up to like 13 or something, so I could probably get the missus to give me a 2 back and sides, 6 or 7 on top and it would be passable until civilisation is restored.

Hacker Khan

Money List Winner
Mine needed cutting 2 weeks ago, usual hairdresser postponed for a week as she had a bad cold. Then her son was coughing so she was isolating. Then lock down came. I'll just have to wear a titfer a bit more.

Wolf

I have ridiculously fast growing hair & beard. Used to have to shave before morning & after lunch parade back in basic training. Hair needs cutting usually every 3 weeks otherwise its out of control. By the end of this especially if we have extended lock down I'm going to either resemble a viking or a yeti.