Golf Random Irritations

davidy233

Tour Rookie
Putting with the pin in. It's just rubbish. It is never squarely in the middle of the hole, and just leaves no where for the ball. I feel I need to dribble it in, which is not how I putt.
The ball hit the pin twice for me today, and didn't drop, and one that did only went about 10% below the surface.
The sooner we are allowed to remove the flipping thing, the happier I will be.
I'm total opposite - I'll never take the pin out of the hole again - one of the better changes to the rules

IanM

Journeyman Pro
I bought a new pair of FJ SL. Same size as the pair I've just worn out. Same size as recommended in a FJ I attended from a GM day a year or so ago.

They feel really stiff and not what I am used to from FJ... Been wearing them at my desk this morning and my feet feel numb. I hope these loosen up or they will be going back.

Slime

Tour Winner
Earworms.
Today's was Shania Twain's 'Feel Like a Woman'.
It totally dominated and I just couldn't shake it.
I don't even know where I heard it, but at least I was also able to envisage the video.
I'm already worried about next week.

SHANIA ............................... JUST SOD RIGHT OFF!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Earworms.
Today's was Shania Twain's 'Feel Like a Woman'.
It totally dominated and I just couldn't shake it.
I don't even know where I heard it, but at least I was also able to envisage the video.
I'm already worried about next week.

SHANIA ............................... JUST SOD RIGHT OFF!
Good video channelling her inner Robert Palmer -

Kaz

First seriously slow round since the lockdown tonight. Just endless waiting on practically every shot sucked all the joy out of it for me.

Guys in front were getting held up at times too but they were hopeless. We spent ages watching them search the undergrowth on several holes with seemingly no thought of letting us through.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
The continued closing off of on course ball cleaners. I understand why but I find it irrationally irritating to look down on a dirty golf ball and miss being able to clean it properly between holes.