Golf Club Cliché Characters

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
100% NOT.

Just a generalisation. This type of person should have been brought to task years ago but for some reason many feel sorry for them until their lies hit a new low and it turns to disgust however they are that thick skinned they feel no shame and continue as before despite being rumbled and outed on several occasions.
No prizes for guessing where that was aimed. From the man on which different profile now?

Jacko_G

Journeyman Pro
No prizes for guessing where that was aimed. From the man on which different profile now?
Eh?

I know not what you mean?

Please see my original post re Golf Club Cliché Characters.

However since you replied I shall be putting you on mute as my disdain for you now is at an all-time record high.

Thread starter #86

Traminator

Don't worry, she has the measure of all of them. She smiles, laughs at them unseen, calls them in Polish so they don't understand, and makes more money in a month than she could in 6 months back in Poland. She has bought her plot of land next to her mothers already and will be able to build her new house outright, with no mortgage in another 3-4 years. She has a plan that is working beautifully and has contempt for these blokes constantly trying to chat her up :D.
Absolutely spot on 👍🙂

Wolf

I have absolutely no idea who you may be referring to........ :unsure:
Actually wasn't referring to anyone in particular more due to hundreds that have popped up in last couple years on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube even Spotify. But essentially they're all one and the same, I could list so many of them.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Bit of an assumption & dig to make considering Jackos response was directly to me about something I'd mentioned about my brother and non forum member.
I disagree given a host of similar remarks on other threads. Said my piece and let's not debate it further and take this excellent thread any further offline

Stuart_C

Money List Winner
Bit of an assumption & dig to make considering Jackos response was directly to me about something I'd mentioned about my brother and non forum member.
At last Homer's guilty conscience is shining through......hallelujah😂😂😂

Edit for spelling error, grammar is very important to me.

Last edited:

Wolf

I disagree given a host of similar remarks on other threads. Said my piece and let's not debate it further and take this excellent thread any further offline
You can try to disagree but it's there for all to see as a fact his reply was in direct response me! So perhaps Stu is right you're reading into it because its personally resonated.

Something that many 20 handicappers are guilty of:

'If I could practice for 8 hours a day, had my clubs fitted to my specifications, had a caddie carrying my clubs, and a tv camera finding my ball in the trees, I could probably play as good as a pro too.'

Aye, sure you would Kev :p

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
I don't think anyone has done the corporate golfer yet, apologies if I missed that post. They play once or twice a year but it is about being top dog still. Brash in the meeting lounge beforehand, decked in a combination of Hugo Boss and Loudmouth trousers as they HAVE to be seen, they have to be noticed :cool:. You get to the putting green and you see they have a sparkling new bag, new clubs, all matching. You see them in the bar afterwards, they are still brash, loud, talking people through their good shots and more importantly, loudly ribbing their team mates. Luckily as part of the day someone has videod each group and so we get to see he is useless :eek:. The swing is ugly, he duffs, thins, shanks, hooks, the full works. He stands up, takes a bow and then goes back to picking on the weakest member of his 4 ball to distract everyone else.

The benefit of the corporate golfer is they buy brand new, flash balls and the rest of us get to benefit as we find them sprayed about the course.

Stuart_C

Money List Winner
Thought the forum consensus was I had no conscience :unsure:
Exactly Homer......that's my point. Well done.

Do you feel better now you've acknowledged you've told many porkies on here?

Bet it feels good doesnt it?

My old man used to say to me if you're going to be a good liar, you need a very good memory😉