Gloating golfers

Thread starter #1

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Can I request that the mods ban all threads from people telling us how much they enjoyed their golf in the coming days? Those of us still working and our cousins in Scotland, Ireland and Wales really don’t want to hear how much you enjoyed playing and what wonderful condition the course was in. We are happy working and wishing, honest☹️

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
I'm the opposite of the OP. I like to hear from my mates while they are on the course and I cant make it.

Even better if theres pics and videos.

Anyone brave enough to post a video of their first swing back in action?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Can I request that the mods ban all threads from people telling us how much they enjoyed their golf in the coming days? Those of us still working and our cousins in Scotland, Ireland and Wales really don’t want to hear how much you enjoyed playing and what wonderful condition the course was in. We are happy working and wishing, honest☹️
Evenings? Weekends?

saving_par

Challenge Tour Pro
I'm the opposite of the OP. I like to hear from my mates while they are on the course and I cant make it.

Even better if theres pics and videos.

Anyone brave enough to post a video of their first swing back in action?
Happy to hear about it but certainly don't want to see some of the weird and wonderful actions some people call a 'golf swing' :eek:

PhilTheFragger

Global Moderator
Staff member
Not a chance 👍

brendy

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reading the NI executive plan, it seems that once our first phase begins we are allowed to do activities in groups of up to 6 people and not necessarily from the same household. It looks like we could be back to fourballs before England!