Films

maxfli65

Journeyman Pro
Yes, to be fair my comment was over simplistic. He has certainly done more than his standard schtick as his career has progressed.

Enemy of the State is a cracker of a film, quite agree with that.
There's almost always a little bit of the Fresh Prince in most of what he did/does though, I agree.

The Riot Club (2014). Of course I only decided to watch it when I spotted that Natalie Dormer was in the cast. Unfortunately she only has a relatively fleeting part...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Tried both The Big Lebowski and O Brother Where Art Thou at the weekend; neither lasted beyond 15 minutes.

Fair to say I'm not a Coen Brothers fan.
I can understand it, they can be a bit rambling. I always think their films seem to lack a beginning and an end, they pick up in the middle somewhere and leave you in the middle of somewhere else. But I enjoy them because they usually have good characters, with good actors playing them. I don't know if you've seen Burn After Reading, but that was my favourite of theirs, probably more of a typical comedy than their others, and great performances from Pitt and Clooney.

Just found "Michael" on Netflix, older than I remember, I didn't realize it came out in 1996. One of the first films I saw with mrs wedge, watched it again last night and both of us enjoyed it as much as we did the first time.