Films you have never seen

Watc
Heat is an absolutely brilliant movie, a great crime story with that epic feel of a Scorcese movie, and one of the best shootout scenes in cinema. If it ever appears on TV, I will start watching it wherever it is at.

Saving Private Ryan is also terrific. Tom Hanks plays against type, but so many great scenes and actors. The strat is quite brutal, though.

Not a massive fan of Alien, prefer Aliens.
Watch Heat.

Do it this weekend.

One of the slickest most engrossing films ever made imo.

Turn the volume for the main heist scene. It’s a proper shoot out.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Heat is an absolutely brilliant movie, a great crime story with that epic feel of a Scorcese movie, and one of the best shootout scenes in cinema. If it ever appears on TV, I will start watching it wherever it is at.

Saving Private Ryan is also terrific. Tom Hanks plays against type, but so many great scenes and actors. The strat is quite brutal, though.

Not a massive fan of Alien, prefer Aliens.
Agree, Alien was good but I think Aliens was where it made you understand the power and viciousness of the Aliens.
In the first it was just a normal everyday space crew it took out but in the second it was a platoon of bad ass space marines heavily armed.

Watc

Watch Heat.

Do it this weekend.

One of the slickest most engrossing films ever made imo.

Turn the volume for the main heist scene. It’s a proper shoot out.

Hmmm....was this film not massively overhyped because DeNiro and Pacino were in the same movie as leads in their prime which was something of a first at the time? That really sold it. However I recall being underwhelmed by it as a movie and whenever it comes on tv I've not bothered with rewatching it. I do like the genre too so it wasn't that.