Coronavirus - political views - supporting or otherwise...

MetalMickie

Tour Winner
I actually think that women's hairdressers have a better chance of opening early than men. They work by appointment only mainly, they are far less crowded than barbers and many are already well spaced out between chairs. Once you address how to deal with the inevitable contact within 2m, they actually have the rest pretty sorted.
You clearly don't use the same barber as me.

Appointments only, two guys operating in the shop. One either side.

SD won't be an issue.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
I actually think that women's hairdressers have a better chance of opening early than men. They work by appointment only mainly, they are far less crowded than barbers and many are already well spaced out between chairs. Once you address how to deal with the inevitable contact within 2m, they actually have the rest pretty sorted.
I don't think it will be long before social distancing will be replaced with social distance unless everyone wears a mask then can get closer.

Would allow safer public transport and if say a hairdresser gave their client a mask and wore one themsleves that would work

DRW

Tour Rookie
Seems Spain are going china figures.

Wonder why their death figures have dropped off a cliff and appear to be under reported as well from news reports.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Seems Spain are going china figures.

Wonder why their death figures have dropped off a cliff and appear to be under reported as well from news reports.
I heard some expert on the radio this morning, he said Spain have change how they report deaths so it artificially looks like there are zero Covid deaths.
The details of how they changed it though I'm not sure about.

Thread starter #3,339

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
I heard some expert on the radio this morning, he said Spain have change how they report deaths so it artificially looks like there are zero Covid deaths.
The details of how they changed it though I'm not sure about.
My sister lives in Spain and a couple of weeks back shared the reporting of deaths and they seemed to lose 600 in a week...as in reported 600 less than the week before!