Coronavirus - political views - supporting or otherwise...

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Lockdown disappeared in Devon & Cornwall long before the Cummings affair, their now coming to kill themselves. Running out of Darwin Awards, Stay Out of The Water doesn't seem to get through to e everyone but I suppose they can use the Cummings excuse when they get to the pearly gates.

Using someone else's stupidity as a reason is a little silly.
Rightly or wrongly I've put the relatively good behaviour, in these parts, down to folk being aware of the high number of cases locally... Worryingly the last few days has seen that behaviour slide downhill...

And, if Cummings had used some of the brains he's attributed with he wouldn't have been in mine, or others, firing line...

patricks148

Global Moderator
Staff member

larmen

Head Pro
Prob down to Boris blabbing his mouth off and saying they would be doing 200,000 by the end of May and don't have the capacity to post out 130,000 kits.
I never know why he gave an absolute number as a target. He failed on 100k, should have gone generic and said something like significant increase, or a vague number as a stretch target but possibly under. Insisting on a number is just an opportunity to fail.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
I never know why he gave an absolute number as a target. He failed on 100k, should have gone generic and said something like significant increase, or a vague number as a stretch target but possibly under. Insisting on a number is just an opportunity to fail.
To many people out enjoying themselves to bother with testing I assume.

PhilTheFragger

Global Moderator
Staff member
Lockdown disappeared in Devon & Cornwall long before the Cummings affair, their now coming to kill themselves. Running out of Darwin Awards, Stay Out of The Water doesn't seem to get through to e everyone but I suppose they can use the Cummings excuse when they get to the pearly gates.

Using someone else's stupidity as a reason is a little silly.
8848F439-3266-405D-B613-358A387770AA.jpeg

Haven’t seen Imurg for a few days, wonder where he has been?

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
She says she asked for the day off!
Aye right, as we say up here. (y)

BTW Strange how no one seems to have picked up on Handcock 's 'civic duty' comment whilst attempting to explain how his version of TTT will [not] be enforced.
Perhaps he needs to remind his Westminster colleagues before speaking to the English public.

Scottish version to be called 'Test and Protect'.... Tap the App.
Quite appropriate as we are entering a Tap's Aff spell of weather.:D