Coronavirus - political views - supporting or otherwise...

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Meanwhile. At least the UK has not yet gathered their 'experts' from quite such a wide spectrum as the USA's CNN panel discussing the Corvid 19.

Panel comprised former Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and former Centres for Disease Control and Prevention director Richard Besser and, wait for it, Environmental Activist Greta Thunberg. !!
How Dare they!

pauldj42

Money List Winner
Lighten up. Personal reasons, it's nothing personal to you unless you want it to be.
My brother died during this period and as a family we had to make the decision who could and could not attend based on the “so called” rules, please don’t tell me to lighten up as you have no idea how it has and is affecting me mentally not getting the chance to say goodbye.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
My brother died during this period and as a family we had to make the decision who could and could not attend based on the “so called” rules, please don’t tell me to lighten up as you have no idea how it has and is affecting me mentally not getting the chance to say goodbye.
I'm sorry about your Brother but it's unfair to suggest anything I've posted was aimed at your loss. You know that.

I honestly and respectfully suggest you should take a break from posting on these threads while you're feeling this way.

pauldj42

Money List Winner
I'm sorry about your Brother but it's unfair to suggest anything I've posted was aimed at your loss. You know that.
It was a direct reply to my post! I know it wasn’t aimed at my loss as like me, you’re not a mind reader.

But you could of asked why I was bothered rather than just make light of it.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
It was a direct reply to my post! I know it wasn’t aimed at my loss as like me, you’re not a mind reader.

But you could of asked why I was bothered rather than just make light of it.
With respect you could have explained. I honestly think you should take a break from this and similar threads for now.

Kaz

From what I understand it appears that his wife’s sister lives 20 minutes from them , So why didn’t he go to her to help with childcare ?
Because the whole childcare thing is a flimsy cover story put out to create a smokescreen around the fact that the Cummings just wanted to get out of the city to recuperate in nicer surroundings and consider the rules don’t apply to them.

Hacker Khan

Money List Winner
I see Steve Baker, him of the ERG, has broken cover and said Cummings must go. Interesting to see if any other tory MPs will follow.