Christmas pressies

Beezerk

Money List Winner
E150s, looks gorgeous, I went with the Cube 120 as it was a price I couldn’t pass on, was very happy with the Acid but after 30 - 40 miles my backside and lower back was broken !!
Yeah I love it mate, wanted the Bosch motor (heard too many horror stories about Specialized Brose motors going tats up) so it was a toss up between the Whyte and 140/160 Cube. Lots of sleepless nights but Whyte won in the end purely because it's made in Britain and designed for our crap weather :)

Dellboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Yeah I love it mate, wanted the Bosch motor (heard too many horror stories about Specialized Brose motors going tats up) so it was a toss up between the Whyte and 140/160 Cube. Lots of sleepless nights but Whyte won in the end purely because it's made in Britain and designed for our crap weather :)
Must say the Bosch motor has been faultless, up to now (y)

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
My wife surpassed herself this year with her Christmas card [she likes doing funny ones]
This years one said.

To the one I love at Christmas.
I love you even more than you annoy me.
:love:

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day spent at my MiL with Mrs Hogies older and single brother there with us - and I suppose the best and most unexpected Christmas present this year was Mrs H telling me her most enjoyable time was our 45minute walk together. Then adding - only because she was so glad to get out of the house away from her mother and brother...:rolleyes:

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
Bought an Omega speedy for myself. No one else was going to. It's not a Rolex Skydweller, but that might have to wait. Til Easter.