Christmas pressies

Colonel Bogey

Drum sticks!!!!!!..but no drums.;) A Donald Duck (my fav) figure. Yes I've met him at Disney and got the picture !!!!!

Wolf

Got a nice new Android smart watch from the FiL along woth a fully paid for weekend away in the new year for Mrs Wolf and I to enjoy a break together..

Other than that got some new Nike running gear and some clothes, but best and most importantly absolutely no golf gear at all.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
New echo dot for the loft

Trainers

Aftershave

Vouchers for various restaurants

Parents got my wife and I a set of black out curtains for the loft. My mum's friend owns a curtain shop so had them made for us. Very pleased . Be great on nights

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Got a nice new Android smart watch from the FiL along woth a fully paid for weekend away in the new year for Mrs Wolf and I to enjoy a break together..

Other than that got some new Nike running gear and some clothes, but best and most importantly absolutely no golf gear at all.
Is that great because people buy what you don't want?

I got 2 golf things but the balls I use and a little bag to clip on my bag that holds a few bits

Wolf

Is that great because people buy what you don't want?

I got 2 golf things but the balls I use and a little bag to clip on my bag that holds a few bits
Exactly that indeed, when it comes to golf gear i buy it when i need it and the things that are wish list i wouldn't ask for as to expensive. I prefer giving gifts than to receive, so when people do buy me things i prefer it when theyre everyday things im going to use and make the most of so that people know what they bought goes to good use. Ill use the running gear several times a week, the watch wont ever leave my wrist as its ideal for work.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Exactly that indeed, when it comes to golf gear i buy it when i need it and the things that are wish list i wouldn't ask for as to expensive. I prefer giving gifts than to receive, so when people do buy me things i prefer it when theyre everyday things im going to use and make the most of so that people know what they bought goes to good use. Ill use the running gear several times a week, the watch wont ever leave my wrist as its ideal for work.
Makes a lot of sense

I mean those 12 srixons I got will last me at least 12 shots lol

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPC, it’s an ex demo one but in mint condition.

I have been using my mates Cube Acid 500 29, craking bike but just wanted rear suspensio.
Nice one, I bought a Whyte E150S in November, what a machine. I used to ride an old Giant hardtail with no dropper, going over to FS with a dropper is a revelation, like going from a Fiesta to a Ferrari :ROFLMAO:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
I'm going hatchet throwing with my son on Jan 2nd 😳. Didn't see that coming.

A couple of weekends away with my wife, perfect, were the more normal presents.

Dellboy

Challenge Tour Pro
E150s, looks gorgeous, I went with the Cube 120 as it was a price I couldn’t pass on, was very happy with the Acid but after 30 - 40 miles my backside and lower back was broken !!