Cheeky Scots

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
I'm actually quite please the Scots gave us a kick up the backside. 481-6 off 50 overs is the new record total. Think the Aussies will be cursing Scotland:D

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Oh, an Englishman want to talk rugby, what's the losses now? 5 in a row including playing invitational side who were on the razz :rofl:

Glass houses and all that :thup:
Not really, I don’t see any shame in losing to South Africa with a different squad.
As for 5 in a row, ..so what? Next years World Cup is the target.

Now.... the USA?:whistle:

maxfli65

Journeyman Pro
Not really, I don’t see any shame in losing to South Africa with a different squad.
As for 5 in a row, ..so what? Next years World Cup is the target.

Now.... the USA?:whistle:
Well I think the Scots redeemed themselves with a handsome victory away to Pumas.

Good away wins for England and Ireland too.

If it wasn't for NZ the claims that Southern Hemisphere rugby is superior could be put to bed.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Well I think the Scots redeemed themselves with a handsome victory away to Pumas.

Good away wins for England and Ireland too.

If it wasn't for NZ the claims that Southern Hemisphere rugby is superior could be put to bed.
Superb first half for Scotland.
Hastings seems to be improving with every game, on this form he will be giving Fin Russell a bit of competition for No10.
We seem to have three deep competition for all the team places now, never been that good before.

Eased off second half and gave away a couple of soft tries lost.