Brexit - or Article 50: the Phoenix!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
2,819
It’s currently IN the lounge, now we must vote whether to LEAVE and move to OOB.
If the vote is 52% in favour of leaving and moving to OOB and 48% in favour of remaining in The Lounge do we then have to have long drawn out discussions about how the thread should leave the Lounge and whether those that voted for it to leave actually knew what they were voting for? Or maybe some parts of the thread could remain within the Lounge or possibly be governed by the rules of the Lounge all the while pretending that it has actually moved to OOB.
 

JamesR

Tour Winner
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
4,437
Location
Derby
I knew what I had in the lounge, the oob section is too much of the unknown for me.
I vote to remain & try to improve things from within.
 

JamesR

Tour Winner
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
4,437
Location
Derby
Nice sentiments, but we’ve failed miserably for 40 years........let’s move House of Commons to Bristol once a year for no reason :D
I didn’t realise that when people talk about Out of bounds they are referring to Bristol, I’ve always enjoyed my visits there!
 

JamesR

Tour Winner
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
4,437
Location
Derby
What happens if English and Welsh posters want OOB and Scotland, United Irish and European posters want The Lounge. ?
LEXIT (Lounge Exit) means LEXIT, don't go muddying waters and trying to undo the will of the forumites, you're just playing into the hands of the Lounge's negotiating team :angry:
 
Top