Black Friday deals - Not golf related

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Can you share what you are looking for? Or is it a raw diamond you don't want anyone of us to snatch it up?

I am not really looking but toying with the idea of a new TV compatible with a soundbar. My current TV is from 2012 a 40'' Samsung bought for the Olympic Games back then.
I am thinking QLED 50'' or a little more, and I think HDMI (Arc) is a must for a soundbar, but that's just a rough idea if I feel like it.
Remember if you you go to QLED be careful about leaving it on with a static screen, they suffer from screen burn. I have seen complaints from people about screen burn after having it on the news channel for a long time and getting it from the rolling news banner.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Anyone know of any sites for deals on those fridges with ice dispenser and iced water

We bought our Samsung from Ao... Samsung also does it directly. 2 things I would suggest if you havent done already
1) INTERNAL size matters.. I went to local Curry’s and opened all the FFs.. they all look the same outside but on the inside they are vastly different. LGs and some others are really small. Samsung RS8000 by far is the biggest some 420L. So use that as comparison. The top end one has a metal back, which is very good for internal cooling. Also they use separate system to cool Fridge abs freezer. Very useful when the old one packed up. Our freezer was fine so we could use it as an emergency store.

2) Recycling .. we ended up with AO because they were the only ones doing recycling during the first lockdown.. John Lewis and direct are other good options

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Bought a robovac from Eufy in an early sale. Never had a robovac before. Have had it for about 2-3 weeks... the house is spotless as I have it on a schedule. Haven’t touched our hoover since this arrived. Even managed to get some siesta on Sat. Highly recommended. While I went for one of the cheaper option, Check out the guides for other option. John Lewis doing £150 on top end Roombha for BF

In the market to buy an ASUS Mesh Wifi 6 mesh. It is currently stubbornly not dropping in price.