Adidas Codechaos shoes

Thread starter #21
Wore mine for the first time today - I always find Adidas shoes a lot more comfy than most and these are no exception - very light , but still prefer the look of the 360 XT so have another pair of them on the way but the chaos are excellent shoes
These shoes are a revelation for me. I’ve always liked the style of Adidas shoes, but they’ve given me nasty blisters in the past. These Codechaos shoes though are fantastic. So light and comfortable and the traction is as good as spiked shoes in the 6 or 7 rounds ive played in them.

I didnt manage to get out to try the shoes on Friday so had to wait until yesterday morning.

In short I was really impressed with their first outing. 18 holes in sweltering conditions and they were so comfortable right out of the box. no breaking in needed at all like a lot of previous shoes I've had and was in no rush at all to get them off at the end.

Would definitely recommend them - just a pity they couldn't help me with my worst round in the last 12 months - at least they looked good whilst I hacked around the course.

Definitely my best lockdown purchase by a mile

Last edited:

Traminator

Hope this doesn't burst the CodeChaos love-in 🙂, but has anyone else found out yet how filthy they get?
Three games on our dry and dusty course, wiped down after the first two, but dirt is now ingrained in the material of the tongue and lace loops. 😐
V comfy though.

Hope this doesn't burst the CodeChaos love-in 🙂, but has anyone else found out yet how filthy they get?
Three games on our dry and dusty course, wiped down after the first two, but dirt is now ingrained in the material of the tongue and lace loops. 😐
V comfy though.
I played again today and did actually notice that when I gave them a dust off at home.
I suppose the only thing I can do is buy a darker pair of the boa ones to solve that issue 😂

sussexhacker

V comfy though.
Yep mine are filthy

Thread starter #26
V comfy though.
Yes, after several rounds they do seem to be a magnet for dust and dry dirt. I usually put white trainers in the washing machine to give them a thorough clean. I’m not at the point where I need to do this yet with these shoes but I can see me having to do this.

Traminator

_20200603_071506.JPG
I gave these a good clean last night after getting in, 3rd use.
The grime is just absorbed into the fabric.

Thread starter #29
View attachment 31006
View attachment 31006
I will probably put mine in the washing machine after I’ve played twice at the weekend. Hopefully they’ll survive the ordeal. I haven’t had any white trainers or white golf shoes KIA in the washing machine before, but I fear there’s always a first time. 🤞

Traminator

I will probably put mine in the washing machine after I’ve played twice at the weekend. Hopefully they’ll survive the ordeal. I haven’t had any white trainers or white golf shoes KIA in the washing machine before, but I fear there’s always a first time. 🤞
Hmmm OK for an old pair of trainers, but not sure that's the best idea for these....

Traminator

Good idea. I’ve got some industrial wet wipes in my car boot which I use on site installations. I’ll give them a go, they shift pretty much any grime. 👍
You need to find the answer, half the forum have grubby new shoes cos of you now 😉😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Thread starter #36
Bad news, the wet wipes didn’t work. Onto plan B.....the shoes are now in the washing machine. In 45 minutes I will have some feedback. Or possibly shoes in 20 pieces. 😕

Thread starter #38
Shoes now look clean again, following their spin in the washing machine.
A bit of a faff though if I have to do this very 7 or 8 rounds.

We desperately need some rain. Not just for the course conditions, but to wash away the dry dust that is impregnating the material of these golf shoes.

They look good, only downside is after getting dressed I realised that shirt, shorts AND shoes were all Adidas (by coincidence) so in order not to be a FKW I had to iron a different polo quickly
who irons a golf shirt...?😳 that is way worse than wearing matching shirts, drawers and shoes😜🤣🤣