A to Z E.D.M.

Thread starter #324

IainP

Tour Rookie
For me I think the big catch up letters were those early ones, no doubt I'll stumble across some more over the coming days & weeks. I do have a couple to jot down today though.
This one, for reasons I can't recall I have a test pressing for - actually it will probably make sense when I mention... it has a kind of military drum beat, and some bagpipes make an appearance! Also the producers loved a Highlander/Connery sample which may have been problematic - no wonder it never made the dance floors! Despite all that, I always liked it, and I found a streaming link.

True Blue - Coop [ True Blue - Coop Stream]

And while I am at T, nearby;

Screen 2 - Let The Record Spin

most fitting :)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Just cracked open a beer in the garden and the headphones are on 😎
I just bought a set of Monitor Audio Climate 50 speakers for attaching to the shed, which is conveniently right next to the nice new decking I just built. Mini hifi in the shed and will be great being able to sit out, have a few gins and listen to some nice Balearic ambient like Sunlounger 🏝🏝

Thread starter #329

IainP

Tour Rookie
End of May, hope you guys north of the border either have already, or are close to having a game of golf.

I've been gradually topping up the USB that sits in the car with tunes, lots still to do though.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Was just revisiting this as been listening to my archives while working every day. Noticed just how many great tunes slipped my mind for so many letters.

Sean Tyas - Drop came on earlier and the break down just had me staring at the screen blankly while it filled my head. True meaning of Trance :D

Thread starter #334

IainP

Tour Rookie
Was just revisiting this as been listening to my archives while working every day. Noticed just how many great tunes slipped my mind for so many letters.

Sean Tyas - Drop came on earlier and the break down just had me staring at the screen blankly while it filled my head. True meaning of Trance :D
Yep, like that πŸ‘
Might be back in here a bit in November.

Had the radio on a bit recently when R1 were launching the dance channel or something- heard some good stuff but wasn't paying enough attention to take note 🀨

Last edited:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Yep, like that πŸ‘
Might be back in here a bit in November.

Had the radio on a but recently when R1 were launching the dance channel or something- heard some good stuff but wasn't paying enough attention to take note 🀨
I was messing about with the Traktor earlier and pulled a few mixes together.
Might start up a soundcloud and upload a few if we end up back in lockdown.

Cheered myself up listening to Solarsun - Overjoyed (Cold Blue Mix) really loud.
Absolutely love the piano, reminds me of warm sunny days down at the beach.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Spotify just threw up a curve ball in my suggestions, maybe because I had been listening to some Pump Panel stuff, but Rob Acid's "Classic Trax" album came up.

I know a few of you said you had a liking for acid on this thread, and this is a decent enough album (covering his main 3 aliases; mainly as Colone, but also Chirch Window and Rob Acid). Couple of classics on there like D-9-5 and Centre Stage, with some darker stuff like Crush and Legal Innosence. And of course, Happy Answer is on there too.

Some of his stuff was not great, but some was pretty decent and it took me back with most of the tracks being from '92/'93.