Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Supplementary at other clubs..?

    I'm guessing I know the answer, but thought I'd ask.

    Can you only complete and submit supplementary rounds at the club(s) you are a member at?

    I can't, for example, go play a mate's course and play a supplementary round with him at his course?

  2. #2
    Money List Winner rosecott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Notts
    Posts
    5,723

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike07 View Post
    I'm guessing I know the answer, but thought I'd ask.

    Can you only complete and submit supplementary rounds at the club(s) you are a member at?



    I can't, for example, go play a mate's course and play a supplementary round with him at his course?
    No, you can only submit Supplementaries at clubs of which you are a member.

  3. #3

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    Quote Originally Posted by rosecott View Post
    No, you can only submit Supplementaries at clubs of which you are a member.
    thanks

  4. #4
    Tour Rookie HankMarvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,090

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    Quote Originally Posted by rosecott View Post
    No, you can only submit Supplementaries at clubs of which you are a member.
    Is it not only your home club rather than any club you are a member ?

    My take is that it's only possible to do at the home club
    Mizuno MP 18's muscleback TM M4 DriverTM M2 3 Wood Glenearn Golf Club

  5. #5
    Tour Winner Captainron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rural Lincolnshire
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    Although you can enter opens as a single and those scores can be used.
    spray it about a bit and can't putt 🇿🇦

  6. #6
    Tour Winner Lincoln Quaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Woodhall Spa
    Posts
    4,182

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    Quote Originally Posted by HankMarvin View Post
    Is it not only your home club rather than any club you are a member ?

    My take is that it's only possible to do at the home club
    Its any club you are a member at, I think it used to be home clubs but it's now any club you are a member at.
    10 hcp and rising.

  7. #7
    Tour Rookie HankMarvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,090

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Quaker View Post
    Its any club you are a member at, I think it used to be home clubs but it's now any club you are a member at.
    Just had a check and Cat 1 players can only submit them at their home club but above cat 1 you can submit them at any club as long as you are a member at that club
    Mizuno MP 18's muscleback TM M4 DriverTM M2 3 Wood Glenearn Golf Club

  8. #8
    Grand Slam Winner Liverpoolphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    27,377

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    Cat 1 can only also submit them if its to get their competitive status or keep their competitive status

  9. #9
    Tour Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Stourbridge , West Midlands
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    I was cut on a round at Radyr with Matty6 last year.

  10. #10
    Tour Winner Lincoln Quaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Woodhall Spa
    Posts
    4,182

    Re: Supplementary at other clubs..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I was cut on a round at Radyr with Matty6 last year.
    Was that an open Mark or did you stick the card in?
    10 hcp and rising.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News