Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Jamie Carrahger.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Read what I said. Not condoning it but I'm pointing out that it seems common place in many workplaces that drunk driving isn't as stigmatised by the employer in the same way as sexist, racist behaviour or anything as unpleasant as spitting. I don't think it's right but is she the only one. Chris Tarrant was convicted recently and I doubt he'll be shunted off a TV screen and not allowed to work again.
    They both work for Sky, does Tarrant?

Never seen anyone ask if the footballers who have done it on the pitch be sacked? Why him?
    Have you watched the video, even the dads not bothered, he carries on filming and instead of checking on his daughter or losing his rag, he says something like “oooh look at that Jamie Carragher has just spat on my daughter”

Carragher is disgusting but this media and faux outrage is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post

Never seen anyone ask if the footballers who have done it on the pitch be sacked? Why him?
    Have you watched the video, even the dads not bothered, he carries on filming and instead of checking on his daughter or losing his rag, he says something like “oooh look at that Jamie Carragher has just spat on my daughter”

Simple question. If the bloke wasn't bothered how did it get plastered on social media? If he wasn't bothered, why not goad Carrager, face the reaction and carry on? To be honest I'm done. I think Carragher was an idiot, and has to face the consequences of his actions

Blackballed

Didn’t you recently say that spitting is worse than being physically attacked due to potential spread of disease?

sky and double standards?

i assume merson still has a job too?
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

Handicap: 7

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimpson View Post
    Simple question. If the bloke wasn't bothered how did it get plastered on social media? If he wasn't bothered, why not goad Carrager, face the reaction and carry on? To be honest I'm done. I think Carragher was an idiot, and has to face the consequences of his actions
    He wanted 5 minutes of fame! His daughter asks time and time again for him to stop.
    Why didn’t he take the video to the police?

I agree, like everyone else, Carragher was an idiot, but only a few seem to want to sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pin-seeker View Post
    Didn’t you recently say that spitting is worse than being physically attacked due to potential spread of disease?
    Where have I said anything different this time or defended what Carraghers done? When we discussed the West Ham player spitting I don’t remember anyone asking for him to be sacked!

Blackballed

Where have I said anything different this time or defended what Carraghers done? When we discussed the West Ham player spitting I don’t remember anyone asking for him to be sacked!
    Paul I’m simply asking a question,why get so defensive?

So you think that Carragher spitting at her is worse than actually physically attacking her,but the media outrage is rediculous?

Quote Originally Posted by Pin-seeker View Post
    Paul I’m simply asking a question,why get so defensive?

So you think that Carragher spitting at her is worse than actually physically attacking her,but the media outrage is rediculous?
    I’m sure we can all come up with a story that didn’t happen to suit our agenda.

He didn’t spit at her, he spat at the car, she was an innocent victim or are you saying he saw a kid and thought “I’ll spit on her”

He’s disgusting, and if the police charge him, no sympathy, it’s the crap about Sky having no choice, Gallagher was 3 times over the limit and wasn’t even suspended.

Blackballed

I’m sure we can all come up with a story that didn’t happen to suit our agenda.

He didn’t spit at her, he spat at the car, she was an innocent victim or are you saying he saw a kid and thought “I’ll spit on her”

He’s disgusting, and if the police charge him, no sympathy, it’s the crap about Sky having no choice, Gallagher was 3 times over the limit and wasn’t even suspended.
    No agenda here Paul.
    Carragher may or may not have seen the child,but he intentionally spat inside the car,potentially spreading disease (as you previously pointed out).
    So even if the flem was aimed at the father,surely you view this as worse than Carragher physically assaulting the man?

I’ve not even mentioned Gallacher.
    My point was that you viewed spitting worse than physical assault,but now you’re saying that the outrage is rediculous.

Journeyman Pro

Someone let me know when he's been executed please, ta