Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tour Winner

Re: Jamie Carrahger.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    I can see him getting the bullet, absolutely despicable behaviour which I imagine will not go down well with his employers at all.

On the flip side.....
    maybe he could team up with Andy Gray and Richard Keys now

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    You're at the wind up aren't you ?
    Must be. Grown man spitting at anyone is a disgusting thing, the idiot, to do it for no real reason apart from a bit of Mickey taking just shows the mentality of the man.
    H4H Handicap Challenge v backwoodsman start HC 20H4H Challenge v Khamelionwww.therebutnotthere.org.uk

He's apologised multiple times today ...... yeah, it's called "I'll say anything and do anything right now to save my job".

You're history.

Head Pro

Have to agree that it's disgusting and expect him to get the sack however I have mixed thoughts. I would imagine most of us have reacted poorly in certain situations and instantly regretted it (I know I have). Listening to an interview with him today you could hear that he was almost in tears and I felt a little bit of sympathy for him. Won't be a good time for him and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by moogie View Post
    On the flip side.....
    maybe he could team up with Andy Gray and Richard Keys now
    Talk Snot Radio
    2016 handicap 15-13 2017 handicap 13-12 2018 handicap 12...

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gmc40 View Post
    Have to agree that it's disgusting and expect him to get the sack however I have mixed thoughts. I would imagine most of us have reacted poorly in certain situations and instantly regretted it (I know I have). Listening to an interview with him today you could hear that he was almost in tears and I felt a little bit of sympathy for him. Won't be a good time for him and his family.

I'm struggling to have sympathy for him tbh, spitting at anyone no matter who you are says everything about the type of person you are, it's unquestionably the most disgusting thing you can do.

Book thrown, simples.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezerk View Post
    Talk Snot Radio
    This morning they had Vinnie Jones and Joey Barton moralising about it. I had to turn over. The barrel was truly being scraped there.

Journeyman Pro

His interview on the beeb is cringe-worthy, save face and resign your position rather than further humiliate yourself.

Or maybe he is genuinely upset and ashamed of his actions and is showing genuine remorse for what happened

Carragher went through his whole career getting a lot of abuse both on and off the pitch , gettin stuff thrown at him etc

This appears to be totally out of character for him so it’s a mistake - an awful mistake that he will serve a punishment but as with everyone else in life people deserve to be allowed to move on and put the incident behind him.

None of us have halos over our head and thankfully no one is hurt from this situation - even though the father prob was the one putting people on real danger throughout the incident

Challenge Tour Pro

What I don't get is why he would get so wound up in the first place.

He is an ex player, now a pundit, who surely should be less biased. Could perhaps understand his anger if he was a Liverpool player being taunted by a Man fan, but what difference does it now make to him whether Liverpool win, lose or draw? He is still paid (or maybe was paid until now) by Sky. he should have been able to rise above that.
    In the bag: TM M1 10.5 Driver; Callaway Rogue 3 Wood; TM M4 19 degree hybrid; Callaway Big Bertha 4 hybrid; Ping G irons 4-PW: Cleveland Rotex 588 50, 54 & 58 degree wedges; Scotty Golo 5 www.wragbarn.co.uk Handicap 15.6