Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80
  1. #1
    Journeyman Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,935

    What does it take ??

    Evening all

    Just back after my latest ban



    Just read a PM saying that one more infraction will see a permanent ban from here

    Also been told certain members have been banned loads of times but still seem to be around

    So quick question, how do some manage to survive on here ??

  2. #2
    Tour Winner Lincoln Quaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Woodhall Spa
    Posts
    4,529

    Re: What does it take ??

    Welcome back, Play nicely and you will be just fine
    10 hcp and rising.

  3. #3
    Journeyman Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,935

    Re: What does it take ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Quaker View Post
    Welcome back, Play nicely and you will be just fine

    I am restricted to discussing my latest incident but safe to say I didn't abuse anyone, didn't troll anyone but still seen myself out for 3 weeks,

  4. #4
    Tour Winner SaintHacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,654

    Re: What does it take ??

    T'interwebs a serious business...

    Handicap 18. Bag full of Taylor Made with a bit of Dunlop thrown in.
    http://www.newforestgolfclub.co.uk/


  5. #5
    Journeyman Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,935

    Re: What does it take ??

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintHacker View Post
    T'interwebs a serious business...
    Apparently.

  6. #6

    Re: What does it take ??

    Fellatio.

  7. #7
    Grand Slam Winner Imurg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aylesbury Bucks
    Posts
    23,439

    Re: What does it take ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    Evening all

    Just back after my latest ban



    Just read a PM saying that one more infraction will see a permanent ban from here

    Also been told certain members have been banned loads of times but still seem to be around

    So quick question, how do some manage to survive on here ??
    A bit like when the Pros get put on the clock during a tournament...
    They get on with it until they're off the clock.
    Same here.
    Get an infraction, get noticed, play nice, fall off the radar....

    Even starting a thread like this gets you noticed....
    Play by the rules.
    We're golfers, we play by the rules all the time..
    Play by the rules here = no problems.
    Simples.
    Callaway clubs in a Callaway bag.

    Handicap 8.0 at Whipsnade Park

    H4H Handicap challenge Vs r0wly86

    You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

  8. #8

    Re: What does it take ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    Evening all

    Just back after my latest ban



    Just read a PM saying that one more infraction will see a permanent ban from here

    Also been told certain members have been banned loads of times but still seem to be around

    So quick question, how do some manage to survive on here ??

    Dump the ego, on here it's meaningless.
    Handicap 13.5

  9. #9
    Challenge Tour Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    727

    Re: What does it take ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Imurg View Post
    A bit like when the Pros get put on the clock during a tournament...
    They get on with it until they're off the clock.
    Same here.
    Get an infraction, get noticed, play nice, fall off the radar....

    Even starting a thread like this gets you noticed....
    Play by the rules.
    We're golfers, we play by the rules all the time..
    Play by the rules here = no problems.
    Simples.
    Its not quite like that though is it, after the editor reminding everyone about the rules and how strict it will be enforced you only have to look in the football thread to see how this is being abused.

  10. #10
    Blackballed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2

    Re: What does it take ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlburnside View Post
    Its not quite like that though is it, after the editor reminding everyone about the rules and how strict it will be enforced you only have to look in the football thread to see how this is being abused.

    Its a joke, the mods are above reproach as criticising them is an infraction yet they are some of the worst offenders, stirring threads up and then dishing out bans to anyone they take a dislike to. It would take 10 seconds to highlight posts which should be deleted and infraction given out, but as they are by one of the mods mates nothing gets done.

    Pathetic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Bubba Watson wins Travelers Championship

Bubba Watson fired a closing round of 63 to come from six shots behind and win the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands for a third time.

June 25, 2018

Matt Wallace wins BMW International Open

England’s Matt Wallace fired a closing round of 65 at Golf Club Gut Laerchenhof to win the BMW International Open by a shot from Martin Kaymer, Mikko Korhonen and Thorbjorn Olesen.

June 25, 2018

Sunday Trading: Huge Savings On Golf Shoes!

In the market for a new pair of golf shoes? You're in the right place!

June 24, 2018

54 Common Golf Questions You Asked Google… Answered

Here we take a look at some of the most common golf questions asked on Google using their auto-correct system

June 22, 2018

Greg Norman Poses Nude For ESPN Body Issue

The Great White Shark has got his kit off for ESPN's Body Issue

June 22, 2018