Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Ryder Cup Winner Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Gallardos
    Posts
    12,330

    Replying to posts, using the quote option

    Replied to a few posts tonight using the quote option, e.g. a post by Blue in Munich on the "range boredom" thread. My post, with the quote appears before the post I'm quoting... time travel?
    Give it big humpties

  2. #2
    Money List Winner bluewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. Andish
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: Replying to posts, using the quote option

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Replied to a few posts tonight using the quote option, e.g. a post by Blue in Munich on the "range boredom" thread. My post, with the quote appears before the post I'm quoting... time travel?
    I'm seeing the same thing. Has been happening all day today. The reply containing the quote appears before the quoted post. All a bit bizarre!!
    TM M2 - Rogue Black stiff shaft
    TM M2 3 Wood
    TM RBZ 18* Hybrid
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
    Vokey wedges 50, 56 & 60
    Odyssey Fang Tank

  3. #3
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Worcester Park
    Posts
    6,166

    Re: Replying to posts, using the quote option

    Quote Originally Posted by bluewolf View Post
    I'm seeing the same thing. Has been happening all day today. The reply containing the quote appears before the quoted post. All a bit bizarre!!
    I've noticed it as well, so I'm replying with quote to see where it ends up.........

  4. #4
    Grand Slam Winner Imurg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aylesbury Bucks
    Posts
    23,401

    Re: Replying to posts, using the quote option

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Munich View Post
    I've noticed it as well, so I'm replying with quote to see where it ends up.........
    Seems to work for me...

    I think we had this issue last year sometime....can't remember the outcome.
    Callaway clubs in a Callaway bag.

    Handicap 7.9 at Whipsnade Park

    H4H Handicap challenge Vs r0wly86

    You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Ian Poulter Responds After Shocking US Open Fan Behaviour

The European Ryder Cup hero was targeted by fans at the US Open in New York

June 18, 2018

Amy Mickelson: “He’s A Good Man Who Had A Bad Moment”

Phil Mickelson's wife has spoken out about her husband's actions on Saturday at the US Open

June 18, 2018

WATCH: Patrick Reed US Open Interview

Hear from Masters champion Patrick Reed after his 4th place finish

June 18, 2018

WATCH: Tommy Fleetwood US Open Interview

Hear what US Open runner-up Tommy Fleetwood had to say

June 18, 2018

WATCH: Brooks Koepka US Open Winner’s Interview

Hear what the US Open champ had to say after winning the tournament again

June 18, 2018