Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Golf in Florida

  1. #41
    Assistant Pro chimpo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Caerphilly
    Posts
    154

    Re: Golf in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdouble View Post
    I played Streamsong Blue in November and it was $235
    I played the Red in August for $90. Would love to go back again. Really worth the drive down from Orlando.
    Mystic Dunes is also pretty good
    PING i25 3-U
    Taylormade R11S
    Glide wedge 54
    Vokey SM6 58
    Bettinardi mallet putter
    Pro V1X
    Hcap 5.0

  2. #42
    Journeyman Pro anotherdouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,220

    Re: Golf in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by chimpo1 View Post
    I played the Red in August for $90. Would love to go back again. Really worth the drive down from Orlando.
    Mystic Dunes is also pretty good
    Outstanding price

  3. #43
    Head Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    377

    Re: Golf in Florida

    Played shingle creek golf club yesterday - lovely lovely lovely - $120 plus $50 taylormade m2 set hire (included six balls) - golf cart had gps and full of tees - lovely people and drinks cart - fab value - four hour no hassle round - am here for a conf so hoping to get out again weds - colleagues played and stayed sawgrass sat - $700 all in plus extra $100 per group for ball spotter - said it was nice but crazy crazy busy and nothing special - six hours for the round

  4. #44
    Tour Rookie matt71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Preston
    Posts
    1,095

    Re: Golf in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhubble View Post
    Played shingle creek golf club yesterday - lovely lovely lovely - $120 plus $50 taylormade m2 set hire (included six balls) - golf cart had gps and full of tees - lovely people and drinks cart - fab value - four hour no hassle round - am here for a conf so hoping to get out again weds - colleagues played and stayed sawgrass sat - $700 all in plus extra $100 per group for ball spotter - said it was nice but crazy crazy busy and nothing special - six hours for the round
    if you got time for one more round try tranquila, in my opinion best golf course in Orlando area. They even have fruit and water at the tee boxes and pro V1 range balls.
    HCP: 16.4 after end of season review! www.ashtonleagolfclub.co.uk

  5. #45

    Re: Golf in Florida

    I'm out in Tampa next month and will be taking my bats with me - getting games lined up at TPC Tampa, Innisbrook and the Claw at USF. Any others in the Bay Area worth looking at?

  6. #46
    Journeyman Pro anotherdouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,220

    Re: Golf in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathetic Shark View Post
    I'm out in Tampa next month and will be taking my bats with me - getting games lined up at TPC Tampa, Innisbrook and the Claw at USF. Any others in the Bay Area worth looking at?
    Tpc tampa is a great course. Very good value. Hope you enjoy it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Tiger Woods To Hit “Four Or Five” Drivers A Day At Honda Classic

The 14-time major winner will surely hit more fairways this week at PGA National, revealing he's only going to hit "four or five" drivers per round

February 22, 2018

Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018 powered by Cobra Puma Golf

2 golfers will get the chance to lower their scores the ‘smarter way’ this year via our bigger and better 'Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018' project powered by Cobra Puma Golf

February 21, 2018

4 Ways to Improve Your Short Game Strikes

In this video, GM Top 25 coach John Jacobs shows 4 fail-safe chipping methods to help you stop wasting shots around the greens

February 21, 2018

Jim Furyk Names Woods And Stricker As Ryder Cup Vice Captains

Woods and Stricker will join Davis Love III as Jim Furyk's vice captains at Le Golf National

February 21, 2018

The Honda Classic Golf Betting Tips

A strong European contingent has assembled in Florida, check out who we think will do well with these The Honda Classic Golf Betting Tips

February 20, 2018