Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Money List Winner

The Kent Tour 2018 request thread

For those who have signed up to all or any part of the Kent Tour 2018, chrisd, wookie & myself will be sorting out the four balls over the coming weeks. We will try to sort it out so that you don't end up playing with the same people every day (unless you want to). If you've travelled with someone & want to play with them because it suits your travel arrangements, let us know; if there is a particular forumer that you want to play with, let us know; if your travelling a long distance and you'd prefer a later tee time, let us know. Basically, if there is something (within reason) that we can do to make it more enjoyable, can you post the request up here please. We will not guarantee that we your request will be granted, but if we can reasonably make it work we will.

Thanks,

BiM.
    Cuddington GC Annual Singles winner 2017

Re: The Kent Tour 2018 request thread

Can you please ensure that i dont play with anyone over 50 handicap 🤣🤣
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

my only request is that I am in the same group as my +1 and +2 at RSG although they may not feel the same!
    in my bag; all LH Callaway Epic sub zero driver with fujikura pro green x flex shaft, Epic Sub zero 3 wood with fujikura pro green x flex, Mizuno Tour Proven Original blades (3-PW) Cleveland CG15 wedges (52,56,60), Scotty Cameron Del Mar putter, Callaway Chrome soft balls

No specific requests other than it would be nice to share a round with Jim as its a long time since the last
    2Blue H/cap started on 9.9... 45 Q Comps later I'm on 10.3
    http://www.leedsgolfcentre.com/

I'm travelling and staying with LQ but am not precious about playing with him. As long as I we are near enough tee time wise, it won't be a problem.

I will play with anyone who has good eyesight and can decipher abundant swearing.
    spray it about a bit and can't putt 🇿🇦

Tour Rookie

I'm only coming to Princes, would it be possible to play with my good wife. However if that causes any kind of problem or isn't ideal, we are happy to be split.

Thanks for organising the day(s), always wanted to play there and really looking forward to it and if you could order some nice weather that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post

I will play with anyone who has good eyesight and can decipher abundant swearing.
    It certainly isn't the amount of swearing it's simply the language it's done in that I struggle with 😂
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

No wind or rain at RCP would be 👍

Suprised no ones asked for the reigning RSG champ to be there to try and take his title

You guys are in for a treat. Loved it here last year, and them lodges at Princes are fantastic
    H'cap 14.8

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by 2blue View Post
    No specific requests other than it would be nice to share a round with Jim as its a long time since the last
    Jim's forum name being........?
    Cuddington GC Annual Singles winner 2017