Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 54 handicap !

Re: 54 handicap !

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    I did mention cyber bullying earlier in this topic funnily enough...though they're gonna need to bring their dinner with them for me.
    ‘Bring ur mates and bring ur dinner!!’

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by drive4show View Post
    Cabby's view seems to be based on the fact that every golfer is fit and able. I have questioned him several times on this thread and he hasn't answered. Would he still insist on a max handicap if he had a son/daughter who wanted to play but had a physical disability that prevented them from playing to a handicap of 28 or less? Somehow I doubt it, I'm pretty sure he would then be in favour of 54 handicaps but in his world everyone is perfect and capable.
    what he thinks is irrelevant. its what he thinks and believes. he hasn't been offensive in my opinion.

i agree his view is pretty blunt and to the point.
    i think as long as you keep up with pace of play then that's fine to have whatever handicap you deserve.

his comments haven't caused me and grief or frustration. i read his comments and thought "that's a big strong" then i move onto the next post

Blackballed

Chris, I've asked you what post on mine has been offensive, you've not replied, yet in this topic alone, I've been called a dickhead, an arse, a knob twice and a troll on a few occasions, all much more offensive than any post I've made.

D4S, yes I know you've asked me twice about disabled golfers, I've choose to ignore you, cause it seemed to me you were trying to lure me in to some kind of debate about disabled golfers, as per your latest posting, I'm not sure why you are doing so, but I'm not responding to you.

cabby, 2 questions if I may. what is your handicap (i may have missed it) and what was your previous forum name(s)?
    In the bag:
    TM M1 9.5 degree
    TM M1 17 degree hybrid
    Orka RS1/RS3 Irons 3-PW
    Orka RS10 Wedges 52,56,60
    Ping Ketsch

Handicap: 7

D4S, yes I know you've asked me twice about disabled golfers, I've choose to ignore you, cause it seemed to me you were trying to lure me in to some kind of debate about disabled golfers, as per your latest posting, I'm not sure why you are doing so, but I'm not responding to you.

There is no ulterior motive, just you assume that everyone is physically able to play to 28 or less and that is quite simply not the case. So by choosing to ignore those people you are being elitist. This forum as a whole is pretty inclusive but you seem to be making an effort not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by patricks148 View Post
    LOl and he hasn't even been LP'd
    I wonder if you have searched for him on HDID looking to post his poor scores on the forum for the sole aim to score points and embarrass him - that’s prob the lowest thing I have ever see someone do on this forum , wonder if someone would ever stoop that low eh. Be careful of mirrors where you are

Blackballed

Quote Originally Posted by fundy View Post
    cabby, 2 questions if I may. what is your handicap (i may have missed it) and what was your previous forum name(s)?

Was given an 8 handicap after handing in 3 cards on a measured course late September.

Never been on here before, it's been muted by others that I am a reincarnation of someone else, I think the name Bomber was mentioned, if that's who you may think I am, I'm not.

You're welcome.

Tour Winner

There is no ulterior motive, just you assume that everyone is physically able to play to 28 or less and that is quite simply not the case. So by choosing to ignore those people you are being elitist. This forum as a whole is pretty inclusive but you seem to be making an effort not to be.
    a serious question. what is wrong with him being elitist? does it have any direct impact on you?

Blackballed

You read far too much in to my posts, relax fella.

*EDIT.

Read Benders post in this topic about his reference to the driving test.
    Last edited by Cabby; 09-Jan-2018 at 14:10.

Was given an 8 handicap after handing in 3 cards on a measured course late September.

Never been on here before, it's been muted by others that I am a reincarnation of someone else, I think the name Bomber was mentioned, if that's who you may think I am, I'm not.

You're welcome.
    I miss Bomber!
    Callaway X2 Hot Driver
    Callaway X2 Hot 3/5 Woods
    Callaway X2 Hot 3 Hybrid
    TaylorMade R11 Irons 4-SW
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Handicap: 2.5

Paid up member of the PC Brigade.