Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 54 handicap !

Re: 54 handicap !

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    Well that certainly explains why you all seem to jump in together.

I have no problem with other folks view on things, it seems many do have with mine, but don't be expecting me to back down, I'll maintain my opinions, attack the post not the poster as it says in the rules, quite a few seem to have missed that out in this topic but it's cool by me I can handle it and as long as the mods are consistent then that's fine by me.
    It doesnt "explain" anything except that this website doesn't encourage intolerance of other golfers and a good percentage of the posters are like minded. It's difficult to read the stuff you write and phrase answers that don't look like we are attacking the poster because in attacking your posts we have to question your thinking behind them and, in that respect, you do come across badly and we're not going to shy away in telling you.
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by therod View Post
    Who?
    54 handicap gay vegans 👍

If I asked if they were vegans, would there have been the same response ? Btw my partner is a vegan 👍
    I don't think anyone cares where she was born 😁

Handicap 12.0

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    It doesnt "explain" anything except that this website doesn't encourage intolerance of other golfers and a good percentage of the posters are like minded. It's difficult to read the stuff you write and phrase answers that don't look like we are attacking the poster because in attacking your posts we have to question your thinking behind them and, in that respect, you do come across badly and we're not going to shy away in telling you.
    Ok please explain to me my intolerance to other golfers ?? The tongue in cheek posts aside ?

Ok please explain to me my intolerance to other golfers ?? The tongue in cheek posts aside ?
    Which ones are tongue in cheek?

Handicap 12.0

Journeyman Pro

One was the reply to fairway dodger about women playing, earlier this morning I was quoted with my knifing post, it even had the whistle smilie ffs yet someone took that as read.

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    Which ones are tongue in cheek?
    The slightest piss taking oh high handicaps is met with a que of folk offended. When we play we compliment good shots and point and laugh at the bad ones, it seems that's pretty much frowned upon on here...

Tour Winner

why have people got to be so sensitive? Cabby has clearly made a few statements that people dont like or been offended by. so what!!!! move on. its not like he is sitting in your living room ruining your life.

i dont understand this pack mentality of "i dont like what he said so I'm going to ridicule him until i feel better about myself" people on here must think they are the moral police!!!

move on. its simple. why does it have to get your back up? you dont even know the bloke

Journeyman Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hovis View Post
    why have people got to be so sensitive? Cabby has clearly made a few statements that people dont like or been offended by. so what!!!! move on. its not like he is sitting in your living room ruining your life.

i dont understand this pack mentality of "i dont like what he said so I'm going to ridicule him until i feel better about myself" people on here must think they are the moral police!!!

move on. its simple. why does it have to get your back up? you dont even know the bloke
    I still can't understand the state some got in when I asked if a couple of guys were gay, do you think they'd have got it that state if I asked if they were vegans....as i said, it's like they are sorting waiting to be offended...very strange.

Blackballed

I still can't understand the state some got in when I asked if a couple of guys were gay, do you think they'd have got it that state if I asked if they were vegans....as i said, it's like they are sorting waiting to be offended...very strange.

Sadly its standard fare for the GM forum. There is always someone waiting to be offended on someone elses behalf.