Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Catch a Predator

Seen a guy from the golf club on one of those predator catcher groups on facebook.
    They stung him looking to meet up with a 14 yo boy.
    Absolutely crazy stuff!!!

I've played him in the match play last 3 years. Police will be combing through his phone finding messages from me trying to arrange a match.....
    H'cap 10

Re: Catch a Predator

crazy isn't it..! Sickening in fact

I did business with a guy who got caught by one of those stings. Went for lunches with the guy, lots of meetings... never thought he'd be THAT guy.

Scares the living bejesus out of me with a nearly 7 and a 5 year old ! Who knows what kind of world they're going to grow up in !
    2016: 12.7,12.4,11.8,11.6,11.7.11.8,11.8,11.4,11.5,11.5, 11.6,11.7,10.3,10.4,10.5,10.5,9.9
    2017: 9.9,10.0,10.1,10.2,10.3,10.4,9.6,9.4,9.5,9.6,9.7,9 .8,9.9.9.9,10.0,10.0
    AR: 11.0
    2018: 11.1

the guy that was caught was married with 2 kids himself. Got him 2 days before Christmas!!!

they had him trapped in his car while waiting for the police to come and were filming him as he was going through his phone deleting all the messages and photos.
    H'cap 10

Major Champion SwingsitlikeHogan's Avatar

careful - public forum
    to infinity and beyond...

...well from 10.0 to 9.4 this year would be nice.

And last medal of the year (Oct) saw me play to handicap but CSS was +1 so that was me down 0.2 from 8.3 to 8.1

Job done

Tour Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by SwingsitlikeHogan View Post
    careful - public forum
    Interesting post. I was warned by a mod the other day about a post I made saying it was an unsubstantiated allegation when in fact I made no unsubstantiated allegation at all, the chap I refer to was a convicted sexual abuser.

I best say no more as I'll probably get another warning now for mentioning it.

An old friend from school got caught grooming an underage girl.
    Not is a million years would you pick this guy from a lineup, perfect A* student from school. Good grades, good college then onto a good Uni. Only when he came back home after uni was he caught. Get this, his job at the time....a PCSO just on the brink of becoming a full time copper! Sickening.
    HCP 2017: 5.2 -> 3.8
    Selby GC

Whilst I have no time for peado's, piano wire would be too kind, I do have concerns about this sort of entrapment by vigilanty groups.
    All things like this should be carried out by the police and associated parties, otherwise where do you draw the line?
    Forever trying.

Getting your excuses in early eh Jim 😉

just kidding #srstopic

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    Interesting post. I was warned by a mod the other day about a post I made saying it was an unsubstantiated allegation when in fact I made no unsubstantiated allegation at all, the chap I refer to was a convicted sexual abuser.

I best say no more as I'll probably get another warning now for mentioning it.
    With it being an active case Id never name the person. The group itself that caught him also reported it in a public forum.
    H'cap 10