Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignore Lists.

Re: Ignore Lists.

Hey. Can someone respond with a cut and paste please.

There are 9 posts on this thread that I can't see ........
    Don't take life so seriously. No-one gets out alive.

Money List Winner

Quote Originally Posted by therod View Post
    I always read posts by certain people, I like being reminded of what massive knobs there are out there!!!!
    Every the silly football threads, they give me a massive sense of superiority
    I can only apologise I make you feel that way 😂

Grand Slam Winner Liverpoolphil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ColchesterFC View Post
    Yep, and that's why I don't understand putting someone on ignore. If there is someone who's posts annoy me then I can simply scroll past them. I haven't studied the forum rules that closely but I'm fairly certain that I don't have to respond to a post or forum member I don't agree with, I can just keep scrolling.
    Exactly that - donít have anyone on ignore but donít have the desire to respond to certain posters because have no wish to converse with them. Did read that someone suggested that if you are not responding to someone itís a form of ďcyber bullying ď - some people are desperate to get a response and some just troll with every post so itís easier to just ignore what they say and scroll past as opposed to putting them on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    Exactly that - donít have anyone on ignore but donít have the desire to respond to certain posters because have no wish to converse with them. Did read that someone suggested that if you are not responding to someone itís a form of ďcyber bullying ď - some people are desperate to get a response and some just troll with every post so itís easier to just ignore what they say and scroll past as opposed to putting them on ignore
    It was me who mentioned silent treatment as a form of bullying, it wasnít cyber bullying, get your facts right. Feel free to google it.
    You have stated numerous times on here you have put people on ignore, now you have no one! So you tell lies?
    Last edited by pauldj42; 28-Dec-2017 at 08:31.

Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    It was me who mentioned silent treatment as a form of bullying, it wasnít cyber bullying, get your facts right. Feel free to google it.
    You have stated numerous times on here you have put people on ignore, now you have no one! So you tell lies?
    Do you not think it may be possible that Phil had someone on ignore in the past but has since taken them off ignore?
    Mad inventor of the www.v-easy.co.uk A knowledgeable person knows lots of stuff, a wise person keeps it to themself

Quote Originally Posted by bobmac View Post
    Do you not think it may be possible that Phil had someone on ignore in the past but has since taken them off ignore?
    He can do what he wants Bob, itís more the holier than thou attitude he portrays, he wouldnít behave like that to somebodyís face because itís not acceptable.

guest100718

Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    He can do what he wants Bob, itís more the holier than thou attitude he portrays, he wouldnít behave like that to somebodyís face because itís not acceptable.
    I got the impression that you 2 were BFFs. Shows what I know
    Last edited by paddyk; 28-Dec-2017 at 08:45.

Quote Originally Posted by therod View Post
    I always read posts by certain people, I like being reminded of what massive knobs there are out there!!!!
    Every the silly football threads, they give me a massive sense of superiority
    Oof, totally. I particularly like the mod who knows nothing about Scottish fitba getting involved. As you say, large door handle!

Quote Originally Posted by Leftie View Post
    Hey. Can someone respond with a cut and paste please.

There are 9 posts on this thread that I can't see ........
    I will make it 10, nice round number. If anyone can read this that is...

I have an ignore list and I'm sure I must be on other people's too.