Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Ignore Lists.

  1. #11
    Tour Winner Leftie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,635

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Hey. Can someone respond with a cut and paste please.

    There are 9 posts on this thread that I can't see ........
    Don't take life so seriously. No-one gets out alive.

  2. #12
    Money List Winner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,905

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by therod View Post
    I always read posts by certain people, I like being reminded of what massive knobs there are out there!!!!
    Every the silly football threads, they give me a massive sense of superiority
    I can only apologise I make you feel that way 😂

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer Liverpoolphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    37,634

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColchesterFC View Post
    Yep, and that's why I don't understand putting someone on ignore. If there is someone who's posts annoy me then I can simply scroll past them. I haven't studied the forum rules that closely but I'm fairly certain that I don't have to respond to a post or forum member I don't agree with, I can just keep scrolling.
    Exactly that - donít have anyone on ignore but donít have the desire to respond to certain posters because have no wish to converse with them. Did read that someone suggested that if you are not responding to someone itís a form of ďcyber bullying ď - some people are desperate to get a response and some just troll with every post so itís easier to just ignore what they say and scroll past as opposed to putting them on ignore

  4. #14
    Ryder Cup Winner pauldj42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seaham
    Posts
    12,440

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolphil View Post
    Exactly that - donít have anyone on ignore but donít have the desire to respond to certain posters because have no wish to converse with them. Did read that someone suggested that if you are not responding to someone itís a form of ďcyber bullying ď - some people are desperate to get a response and some just troll with every post so itís easier to just ignore what they say and scroll past as opposed to putting them on ignore
    It was me who mentioned silent treatment as a form of bullying, it wasnít cyber bullying, get your facts right. Feel free to google it.
    You have stated numerous times on here you have put people on ignore, now you have no one! So you tell lies?
    Last edited by pauldj42; 28-Dec-2017 at 08:31.

  5. #15
    Major Champion bobmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    19,641

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    It was me who mentioned silent treatment as a form of bullying, it wasnít cyber bullying, get your facts right. Feel free to google it.
    You have stated numerous times on here you have put people on ignore, now you have no one! So you tell lies?
    Do you not think it may be possible that Phil had someone on ignore in the past but has since taken them off ignore?
    Mad inventor of the www.v-easy.co.uk A knowledgeable person knows lots of stuff, a wise person keeps it to themself

  6. #16
    Ryder Cup Winner pauldj42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Seaham
    Posts
    12,440

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobmac View Post
    Do you not think it may be possible that Phil had someone on ignore in the past but has since taken them off ignore?
    He can do what he wants Bob, itís more the holier than thou attitude he portrays, he wouldnít behave like that to somebodyís face because itís not acceptable.

  7. #17
    Money List Winner paddyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,867

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by pauldj42 View Post
    He can do what he wants Bob, itís more the holier than thou attitude he portrays, he wouldnít behave like that to somebodyís face because itís not acceptable.
    I got the impression that you 2 were BFFs. Shows what I know
    Last edited by paddyk; 28-Dec-2017 at 08:45.
    COYS

  8. #18
    Q-School Graduate HughJars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    885

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by therod View Post
    I always read posts by certain people, I like being reminded of what massive knobs there are out there!!!!
    Every the silly football threads, they give me a massive sense of superiority
    Oof, totally. I particularly like the mod who knows nothing about Scottish fitba getting involved. As you say, large door handle!

  9. #19
    Money List Winner ScienceBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    8,381

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftie View Post
    Hey. Can someone respond with a cut and paste please.

    There are 9 posts on this thread that I can't see ........
    I will make it 10, nice round number. If anyone can read this that is...

  10. #20
    Ryder Cup Winner drive4show's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poole, Dorset
    Posts
    10,679

    Re: Ignore Lists.

    I have an ignore list and I'm sure I must be on other people's too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest Golf News

Jon Rahm wins CareerBuilder Challenge after playoff

Jon Rahm wins the CareerBuilder Challenge after a playoff with American Andrew Landry

January 22, 2018

LAAC day two: Jaime Lopez Rivarola leads by one

Jaime Lopez Rivarola of Argentina leads the fourth Latin America Amateur championship at the halfway stage after a second round 68 at the Prince of Wales CC in Santiago, Chile.

January 21, 2018

Tommy Fleetwood wins Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

Tommy Fleetwood wins the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship, successfully defending the title he won 12 months ago

January 21, 2018

#KeepItGreen campaign gets Major support

Major winners Sergio Garcia and Louis Oosthuizen have joined forces in support of #KeepItGreen, a new campaign created by Sentosa Golf Club to tackle sustainability and participation growth

January 21, 2018

Take a look inside the world-famous Abu Dhabi Golf Club

Watch this video and take a look inside the world-famous Abu Dhabi Golf Club in the UAE

January 21, 2018