Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignore Lists.

Ignore Lists.

Just a bit bored so my mind has been wandering a tad whilst browsing through the forum and some of the old threads/posts and then this thought crossed my mind;
    Am I on anyone's ignore list?
    I now I've disagreed with a few of you but surely not angered anyone to the point of being listed! If so, that's never been my intention.
    I've heard there is one but I've never even considered looking for it as I have absolutely no need and have never felt the need to ignore anyone on this forum.
    Of course, if I am on someone's ignore list I'll probably not get a response anyway.
    Just thinking out loud really ..................... the sad ramblings of an old man .
    Cobra Bio Cell 9.5º Project X PXv graphite shaft - Stiff flex.
    TM R11 Hybrid 18º, Aldila RIP Reg Shaft.
    Callaway Big Bertha 4 wood. (Go to club).
    TM R11's 4 - SW Regular steel.
    TM R11 50° Attack Wedge.
    Titleist
    Vokey Spin Milled 60º Lob Wedge.
    Scotty Cameron
    Studio Select Fastback No. 1.5.
    Loads & loads of golf balls.
    15,799 Swing thoughts. Rules book. 7 year old lucky tee peg (Broken).
    Hope............lots of hope.

Major Champion

Re: Ignore Lists.

Who said that ?
    www.blackmoorgolf.co.uk

Handicap 11.5

Cooden Beach Centenary Fourball Betterball champion with Smiffy.

The problem with putting someone on ignore is that threads then make even less sense than normal as people reply to a post you can't see....
    If someone quotes the post then you get to see it anyway....
    Callaway clubs in a Callaway bag.

Handicap 7.7 at Whipsnade Park

You might be a King or a Little Street Sweeper but sooner or later you dance with The Reaper...

Money List Winner

Didn't know there was an ignore list, but like everyone on here, I have a point of view and am happy to change my opinion especially when I ask a question " coz I don't know summat". Having said that it grips my poo when you read the same old same old and then the spelling police turn up that has no contribution to said topics whatso ever. Like where you have written " I now" instead of " I know". Me pointing that out adds nothing to the point you are raising. There are some posts that I read and think " not even gonna bother responding.

I thought this was gonna be a, who's on yours? question

that would've been fun

what happens when someone on ignore starts a thread? That'd be a bit weird
    H'cap 14.8

Tour Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Tashyboy View Post
    Didn't know there was an ignore list, but like everyone on here, I have a point of view and am happy to change my opinion especially when I ask a question " coz I don't know summat". Having said that it grips my poo when you read the same old same old and then the spelling police turn up that has no contribution to said topics whatso ever. Like where you have written " I now" instead of " I know". Me pointing that out adds nothing to the point you are raising. There are some posts that I read and think " not even gonna bother responding.
    Yep, and that's why I don't understand putting someone on ignore. If there is someone who's posts annoy me then I can simply scroll past them. I haven't studied the forum rules that closely but I'm fairly certain that I don't have to respond to a post or forum member I don't agree with, I can just keep scrolling.

Quote Originally Posted by ColchesterFC View Post
    Yep, and that's why I don't understand putting someone on ignore. If there is someone who's posts annoy me then I can simply scroll past them. I haven't studied the forum rules that closely but I'm fairly certain that I don't have to respond to a post or forum member I don't agree with, I can just keep scrolling.
    Far too sensible that mate, putting someone on ignore is playground behaviour.

I am the same as others, I have no one on an ignore list but some whose posts I never bother to read.
    removed list of clubs as they change too frequently !

Handicap 12.0

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    I am the same as others, I have no one on an ignore list but some whose posts I never bother to read.
    I always read posts by certain people, I like being reminded of what massive knobs there are out there!!!!
    Every the silly football threads, they give me a massive sense of superiority

Quote Originally Posted by ColchesterFC View Post
    Yep, and that's why I don't understand putting someone on ignore. If there is someone who's posts annoy me then I can simply scroll past them.
    Worse than that, the posts that claim someone is one their ignore list #pubbore