Thread: Crimbo Limbo

Crimbo Limbo

Anyone else stuck in Chrimbo limbo yet per Nationwide ad -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zD7z2vKZ8
    Managed to get to the shops to return a few unwanted gifts and to the bank earlier, what a relief to get out of the house and an hour on my todd.
    Day 5 and cabin fever has kicked in big time.
    Sleeping about 13 hours per day then eating and drinking and watching telly rest of the time.
    No escape!

Re: Crimbo Limbo

I woke up at 9.30am this morning!!! Unheard of for me to still be in bed after 7.00am normally. I blame the food and drink!
    Was due to play today, but weather is horrendous and the course is closed, (more due to lack of interest from the green staff and the pro shop I suspect, rather than any course issues). Forecast is good tomorrow so shall be out for 18. Can't wait. Chomping at the bit.
    2017- 11 > 11.1 > 11.2 > 11.3 > 11.4 > 11.5 > 11.6 > 11.7 > 11.8 > 11.9 (Handicap Review) > 13.4
    2018- 13.4
    In The Bag:

Titleist 915 D2 Driver 9.5*
    Titleist 915 F 3 Wood 15*
    Titleist 915 H Hybrid 21*
    Mizuno JPX EZ 16 - 5,6,7,8,9,PW,GW
    Cleveland Rotex 2.0 - 52,56,60
    Odyssey White Ice 2 Ball Putter

Bit of a strange one for me. I’ve always chosen to work between Christmas and New Year, the thinking being that as I have to refuse to grant leave it would seem churlish to be off... “we’re all in it together.”

I retired before Christmas and have been pottering about today doing jobs around the house. Think she already wants me out from under her feet.
    Give it big humpties

Up at 06.00 down to the local leisure centre for my swim at 06.30. In the office by 7.50 hoping for a quiet day. Fortunately the quiet day did materialise. With a bit of luck Thursday and Friday will be the same.

After a busy 4 days around Christmas today was a good day to get back to a normal pattern 😉

Tour Rookie

It was footy yesterday but this is the perfect time for golf and I was lucky that the snow missed us and we only had rain so it was just dress for the cold and away we go.

I like Flo and Joan. Their 2016 song was great https://youtu.be/9yv_rl3MYKA (WARNING - VERY STRONG LANGUAGE). Plenty of other witty songs here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_t...0xnfOQAHAChwrw